Five Pointless Things to Do with Your Nintendo Dsi
Five completely pointless thing you can do with a Nintendo DSi or DSi XL.
Some people may think that at anything you do with any game system is completely pointless. However I do not. But these are 10 things you can do with your DSi or DSi XL, that are 100% worthless they will not effect any level on any game or make your DSi any better.
1. Scrolling through the apps. When you open your DSi and turn it on there are 39 icons that take you to the different apps on your DSi. When you start only 6 of them will have an application icon, the rest will be blank. But it is sometimes fun to scroll across the empty icons. Maybe see how far one swipe across the screen takes you, or count them for fun, either way your just pretending it has any value at all.
2. Connecting to a Local Network. This is something you probably tried many times. When you are travelling you see if there are any wireless Internet networks around, but the one you try to connect to isn’t connected to the Internet. It is some ones printer or game network instead.
3. Opening the DSi Shop. The DSi shop is the only place you can get more DSi only games. But without being connected to wireless Internet it is only useful for listening to fairly annoying music.
4. Organizing empty App Icons. Out of all the pointless things to do with your DSi this is one of the most fun. The DSi lets you move icons on the main screen to customize your start screen or put your favorite apps next to each other. But it is sometimes fun just to pick up empty boxes and pretend to juggle them on the screen.
5. Turning off the Wireless Connectivity. I really have no idea why people do this. I guess they think it saves battery power, but it takes more battery power to go turn it back on after you get to a Wifi spot.
Again these are just things I have found on my DSi. If you have found some other pointless thing to do with a DSi tell me. You may also be interested in Nintendo DSi Secrets