How to Get Level 99 Archery in Skyrim – Fast, Easy
Learn how to get level 100 Archery with these tips.
How to Get Level 100 Archery in Skyrim
Note: This video was not created by me. Video by motherofgod4.
Be sure to also Visit:
- How to Get Level 100 Two-handed in Skyrim – Easy!
- How to Get Level 100 One-handed in Skyrim – Easy!
- How to Become a Level 99 Pickpocketing in Skyrim - Easy!
- How to Get Level 99 Enchantment on Skyrim - Easy!
- How to Get Level 99 Smithing in Skyrim - Easy!
- How to Get Level 99 Alteration in Skyrim - Easy! Less Than 10 Minutes!
- How to Get Level 99 Conjuration in Skyrim - Easy!
- How to Get 100% Magicka Cost Reduction on Skyrim
I am a personal lover of the Archery skill. Ever since I started gaming, the Ranger would also be a kind of favorite of mine. Nimble, Tricky, Smart, and never having to get hurt by the onslaughts of swords and spells.
Having a max level in Archery is so helpful for quests like the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild. For the Dark Brotherhood, killing targets from afar is great for avoiding detection and ensuring a quick kill. For the thieves guild, even though you’re not suppose to kill specific targets, you won’t get penalized for killing reappearing NPCs (bandits, for example).
Steps to Get Level 100 Archery (The First 50 Levels)
- Get at least 2000 Gold
- Go to Sven in Riverwood and get the quest to talk to Camilla
- Go to the Riverwood Trader, and talk to Camilla
- Tell her that “Sven wanted to Trick you into believing this letter was from Faendal”
- Go and find Faendal, but be sure to dismiss any current companions you have
- Tell Faendal “I don’t think Camilla will be spending any more time with Sven”.
- Tell Faendal “Follow Me. I need your help”
- Tell Faendal “Can you Train me to be Better at Archery?”, and level up your Archery.
- Tell Faendal “I need to trade some things with you”, and take back your gold.
- Get another level, Rinse and Repeat.
- To Continue Leveling up, fight Mammoths and position yourself so that you are over a rock. Do this until the mammoth dies, or until you run out of arrows.
With level 100 Archery you can do things like stagger your opponent or zoom in and slow down time (extremely helpful!). Arrows will also be so strong, and you should be able to 1hitko any non-master NPC with sneak and shooting.
Enjoy! Thanks for reading!