For All Game Lovers .You Mast Read This
For all game lovers .you mast read this.
We live in a gaming world. The new generation games are mind blowing and can attract people of any age. But due to the improvement in technology gaming consoles keep on changing. It’s difficult to buy them all. But never say never! , soft wares called emulators have been developed which can help you play other console games on your pc. Now this article is a guide, to play wii games on your pc.
Wii is an average console, it is not as advanced as ps3 and xbox but it will still do, for a game lover. To play wii games on your pc you need the following specs
1. 2gb or more of ram
2. A good graphic card nvidia 6000gt or higher
3. Directx 9.0 or higher
4. Net framework
Now , to play wii on pc you need
1. Dolphin emulator, it is the best wii emulator and can provide impressive fps for your wii games
Steps to play
1. Download dolphin emulator from their official site, the latest version is 3.0 and is pretty good. You can find the site easily by googling.
2. Install dolphin to your computer.
3. Download the iso of the game you wish to play on your pc
4. Run the iso using dolphin and you can easily play wii games on pc
Now for better fps use these settings
1. Config > check enable dual core and idle skipping and turn of frame limit
2. On audio tab check dsp HLE emulation
3. Graphics > use backend direct3d9, it’s the fastest
4. In the hacks tab enable, skipped efb access from cpu , ignore format changes and enable efb copies from texture
5. Most importantly disable fog
All these setting above ensure you to get a playable fps if you have an average pc. If you don’t, it’s another story. There is software called 3d analyze that helps to emulate graphic card and can potentially improve performance of dolphin. Soft wares like game booster can also help. I personally recommend buying the console if you can afford it. Otherwise you will have to adjust with the emulator. The most important thing you need to know before using the emulator is that a console cannot be replaced by a pc. The experience of the real console and emulator is different, but for all the poor game lovers out there emulators are and is a blessing. Dolphin is the best game console ever developed; it’s less complicating compared to ps2 emulator and ps3 emulator. The dolphin emulator is improving as we speak. But the bad news is not far apart. Wii is struggling as a console due to arrival of ps3 and xbox soon wii will also be removed from gaming like ps2, ps1, n64, gameboy, nds etc…………………..
As technology increases more and more consoles get eradicated from active list and more get added to the list. There is no guarantee that any console will last for 5-6 years. So emulators are the best hope as they can allow you to play games of all those modern consoles on your pc.
With the help of modern technology let us hope that one day we could play games of all consoles on our pc.