Just Dance Four Release Date Announced
Just Dance four Release Date Announced.
Ubisoft has just announced a definite release date for game Just Dance 4. This game was first announced its presence at E3 2012 event, by presenting the music of rapper Flo Rida and the appearance of scantily clad dancers to promote this rhythm game genre. Just Dance 4 will be launched on October 2, the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii for Europe, Middle East, and Africa. North America will get this game on October 9, 2012. Just Dance 4 also scheduled to be launched into Wii U console, but now Ubisoft will haven’t release information about its release date, Ubisoft just say this game will be released after the Wii U marketed.
Just Dance 4 reportedly will get a refresher in some parts. Some songs that will be presented for this game also had been revealed, among other things:
1. Maybe Call Me – Carly Rae Jepsen
2. Disturbia – Rihanna
3. Good Feeling – Flo Rida
4. Maneater – Nelly Furtado
5. Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
6. Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
7. Rock Lobster – The B-52’s
8. So What – P! Nk
9. Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
10. You’re The First, The Last, My Everything – Barry White
11. What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
12. Wild Wild West – Will Smith