Best Ad Ashe Build LOL League of Legends
The Best AD Ashe build I have tested and played. Works with character levels one – 30.
This is what I belive to be the best AD Ashe build in League of legends. Ashe is also one of my favorite characters in LoL.
Before we even start, make sure that the abilities you choose before the game are Heal and Exhaust/Flash.
I know there are some people who prefer to play with cameralock on, so please note that Ashe isn’t very playable with cameralock.
Now on with the build.
I’m gonna start with the skills. Ashe has Frost Shot (Q), Volley (W), Hawkshot (E) and that special arrow Enchanted Crystal Arrow (R). Q, W are slowing type of skills, E is scouting type of skill also gives extra gold on minion kills and R is the ulti, stoping the enemy, or slowing it down (depends on the distance you shoot). The ulti shooting skill is a different matter and comes with time, so don’t worry if you miss 70% of the Ashes ulti shots at the beginning.
Now the pattern of developing skills is W – Q – W – Q – E – R – W – W – Q – Q – R – W – Q – E – E – R – E. The main idea is to max W skill first, but if you can develop your ulti, develop that!!!
Next, what items to buy.
- Doran’s Blade – Also is on the recommended list in the shop.
- Boots of Speed – just regular boots.
- B.F Sword – gives you 45 attack damage.
- Berserker’s Greaves – Boots that give you attack speed.
- Infinity Edge – this one will take some time to get is you only farm minions, but gives Lots of attack damage and chance for a critical strike.
- Zeal – Develops attack speed and critical strike
- Vampiric Scepter – life steal, note that life steal starts to really work at level 11 or 12.
- Phantom Dancer – attack speed and critical strike.
- Last Whisper – attack damage
- The Bloodthirster – attack damage and lifesteal.
- Sell Doran’s blade and buy Phantom Dancer (well that is my choice usually)
This build will give you good attack damage and some epic attack speed, so once you got that item nr 8, you can kill your enemies fast, and if you use your slowing skills, you kill them even faster.
Now some recommendations: Keep your Ashe in a distance, because she can’t really handle every CQC character; Use her ulti for escapes and invasions and helping others to escape; in the beginning try laning with a tank or a melee fighter
I hope this guide was somewhat useful for you, leave all your arguments in the comments below