Call of Duty: Black Ops: Nazi Zombies: Kino Der Toten Guide
I have played many Nazi zombies games throughout the Call of Duty series and would like to share with you my favorite strategy for my favorite map in the game Call of Duty Black Ops, Kino Der Toten.
After many hours of playing the map of Kino Der Toten in the Nazi Zombies game mode I have come up with a quite sufficient method to all of the madness that can and will occur during your game of Nazi zombies. This method has proven to work very well with 2-4 players as me and my friends have gotten to level 31 just the 3 of us on the dreaded map of Nazi Zombies Kino Der Toten.
1. Once you spawn you will have to divide your team to cover all of the windows in the main lobby.(First Spawn Area). On level one there should be no reason to use your gun at all as they are only a one knife kill. You should remain in the lobby, without buying a gun off the wall and knifing/grenading once you have run out of ammo, until round 4. By this point, you should have accumulated enough points throughout your team to open up the upstairs door and the only other door in that room leading into the main staircase room.
2. As you enter this room and take the staircase down to the right there should be an Mp40 located on the wall for 1000. Buy this and have at least one player guarding the downstairs windows, and at least one person guarding the upstairs main entry door and the window. Remain in this room, buying ammo off the wall when needed until the round after the dogs come. By then you should have accumulated enough money to move on to the next two rooms.
3. After this round the player with the most points will open the next two doors. You should have noticed the mystery box by now; I would recommend trying to get a crawling zombie, not a smoke one but a normal one and using the box between rounds to make sure that you have enough time and are pretty safe.
4 . Once the mystery box has moved turn on the power located backstage and begin running “laps.” Laps consist of running in circles around the map in the direction that you have already gone, avoiding the zombies, you should eventually open the other doors and extend the laps to these areas with the more enhanced traps.
- It is key to have juggernaut (Juggernog) it is the first thing i buy when the power is on.
- It is also a good idea to have a power weapon and regular weapon to get points with.
- You can walk faster than the zombies can run.
- You can outmaneuver the dogs if you run and turn corners sharp