Critique: Call of Duty Four, Modern Warfare
My game rating on the Playstation 3’s Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
Platform: Playstation 3
My game rating on the Pplaystation 3 game Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty 4 is a first person shooter game for the playstation 3 and Xbox 360. It is a modern shooter.
Good Stuff About The Game
- Outstanding graphics that look real
- The voices are really realistic and good sounds (guns, grenades)
- Great selection of guns, both online and offline.
- Online mode is amazing, It never ends! Tons of guns and different game modes and very secure.
- Different difficulties that will suit every person, whether you are experienced in first-person-shooters or its your first.
Bad Stuff About The Game
- Campaign mode is VERY short, it can probably be beaten in one night if you are the average gamer.
- Online mode has matchmaking, which can cause you to get connected to someone else with a poor connection and give you ‘lag’.
- Split-screen mode is really rushed, not a lot of options. You can’t even make your own classes.
Call of duty for is a very good game created by Infinity Ward, but there are still some problems. Campaign mode is very short, and there is no co-op. To tell the truth, Call Of Duty 4 was my first ever shooter game, so as you would think I am not too good at this game genre. But I managed to beat it on Normal mode in about 5 hours of playing. And then online – online is great.
Yes, it does have Light-Machine gun sprayers, campers, people who scream in your microphone and people add that to the bad side of Call Of Duty because they think that’s Infinity Ward’s fault – its not. The only bad thing you can say about online is that the servers need serious upgrades. Sometimes, it can be off for 2-3 days at a time. And to top that off, about 50% of the people who try to get online with call of duty get a Downloading Game Settings message that pops up and never goes away!
This is my opinion on Call Of Duty 4 – Modern Warfare.