Can You Really Make Money on Postloop? You Sure Can! – Get $5 a Day for Your Gaming Expenses
After testing Postloop, I can confirm that Postloop is legitimate – and I have proof! Now you can get money for your gaming expenses.
Is Postloop Legitimate, and does it pay?
Before we begin, if you don’t know what Postloop is, you can check it out at the official Postloop website.
Postloop is a paying online program that pays you in points everytime you post in a person’s forum or blog. How many points you get per post depends on the amount of points the website has accumulate, your Average User Rating, and how often you post. You can convert your Points into cash everytime you reach 100 points as long as your Average User Rating is higher than the average User Rating on Postloop.
In Order to starting making money at Postloop, you need the following:
- A Paypal Account (Postloop’s only method of payment)
- Very good English
- Be willing to make quality Forum and Blog Posts that are at least one paragraph in length
- An E-Mail dedicated only to Postloop
Apart from that, making money at Postloop is easy.
But I know what you’re thinking: where’s the proof? Well, I got it right here!
My Postloop Payments
For a Larger version, Click Here.
As you can see from the image above, I received two payments of $4.55 USD to my Paypal account on two separate occasions.
Tips for Making Money on Postloop
- Make all your posts, at the very least, a paragraph long. This is to ensure that you keep your Average User Rating High.
- Try to withdraw Paypal payments sparingly (I recommend at 1000 points) because Paypal charges you everytime you make a transaction.
- Apply to every forum that interests you. Postloop has a lot of different forums on different topics, so finding one won’t be too hard.
- Remember: the more points a forum has, the more points it’ll give you per post. So apply at forums with a high amount of points!
- Don’t fret if you receive a low rating. They expire; just make sure you post high quality posts from then on.