How to Preform The P.i.t. Maneuver on G.t.a
The PIT maneuver is used by police officers all over the united states in car chases. I’m going to show you how to do it on GTA to bring cars to a stop when chasing them in vigilante missions or any missions that involve taking down a car.
You Will Need:
Any car (but not a small car that has low strength) Preferably a police car
A car to chase (Not too fast or it’ll be hard to preform on it)
Good-ish driving skills.
- Start chasing the car (give it a head-start to simulate what a real chase would be like)
- Get right behind it
- Move to the side of the car
- Steer straight into the car
- After the car has changed direction
- Your car and the other should be parallel
- Get out of the car and shoot the driver (In the head)
Hint:Try it on-line on multiplayer (If you can) to practice.
This diagram illustrates my point:
It should look like this:
<—-Point Of Impact