How to Survive Your First Night in Minecraft
A Guide to surviving your first night of Minecraft.
Here is a 10 step-by-step guide to Surviving your night of Minecraft
Only 10 steps!
This is a really easy method to survive the first night of Minecraft (beginners / intermediate)
In the world of Minecraft you break blocks, Build houses and try to Fend of Mobs during the night. When your create your world the most important thing to do is to survive
Take in your surroundings and view the resources you have on offer.
1) Look around see the sights of minecraft, Gather wood from any nearby trees (this is the basis to most crafting recipes).
Picture above: A tree in minecraft.
2) Break the wood on the tree and gather any dropped saplings form the leaves (so you can plant more trees).
Picture above: Breaking the wood from the tree.
3) Plant any saplings that you have received and Create a crafting table, you can create a crafting table buy placing logs into one corner of your inventory crafting grid, the with the wooden planks you receive place 1 in each square.
Picture above: Planted the saplings that have been collected.
Picture above: Creating a workbench.
4) Create sticks by placing wooden planks one on top of the other in the workbench also create a sword; stick at bottom and two wooden planks on top. The create a pickaxe two sticks in the middle one on top of each other and three wooden planks on top row.
Picture above: Creating a sword.
Picture above: Creating a pickaxe.
5) Mine stone to get cobblestone, if you don’t see any dig under ground (you will need 8 cobblestone) , and then make a furnace.
Picture above: Mine for cobblestone.
Picture above: Making a furnace.
6) Build your shelter with wooden planks or any other material. then place the furnace and workbench inside.
Picture above: A shelter in Minecraft
7) burn wood and wood together to get charcoal, then make torches.
Picture above: creating charcoal.
Picture above: Creating torches.
Light up your shelter (inside and out) with torches and the surrounding areas.
Picture above: lighten up shelter and surrounding areas.
9) add anything you want to finish your shelter
10) defend your shelter for the night!
Picture above: Defending shelter.