Top 10 Minecraft Mods
A list of wonderful Minecraft mods that add more subtle changes than bigger mods.
Minecraft is a great game, but it is missing a few things that could make it better, and I narrowed the list to these ten items, they add to the game without taking much away. I have tried all of these mods and with the correct installation they all work.
10. Too Many Items : Easy Access to All items in Minecraft, No Modloader, Mod items automatically added, I added this, because of creative mode and admins on servers. ( Forum Page Here: http://adf.ly/B3IkH )
9. Single Player Commands : Millions of Commands in one mod, I added this for terraforming to make custom maps. ( Forum Page Here: http://adf.ly/B3JZq )
8. Build Craft : Modern Items (Pipes, Engines, Quarries, etc.) Added to Minecraft! ( Website Here: http://adf.ly/B3JhN )
7. Mo’ Creatures : Tons of new creatures added to Minecraft, ( Forum Page Here: http://adf.ly/B3K4u )
6. Thormod : New tools and items that make Minecraft go way past diamonds, ( Forum Page Here: http://adf.ly/B3KAS )
5. SK’s Launcher : Easy Mod Installer for Minecraft, ( Forum Page Here: http://adf.ly/B3KHV )
4. Optifine : Enhance your Graphics on Minecraft, ( Forum Page Here: http://adf.ly/B3KRJ )
3. Finite Liquid : More realistic liquid added to Minecraft, ( Forum Page Here: http://adf.ly/B3KNm )
2. Smart Moving : More realistic Movements to Minecraft, ( Forum Page Here: http://adf.ly/B3KVC )
1. Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders : Extremely Realistic Shaders, Plant Movement, and utter Awesomenessaf thrown into Minecraft. ( Forum Page Here: http://adf.ly/B3KbN )
So thats it for this list, hope you liked it and are currently installing some of these as you read this. I’ll make another once more incredible mods are released. So stay tuned!