Five Reasons Not to Play FarmVille
Five reasons not to play farmville.
1. Farmville is based on real world money which i think is just stupid. Yes you can get coins but farm cash is extremely hard to get and you have to spend real world money to get lots of it. You need farm cash often for things like tractors etc.
2. The idea of having animals and trees is just stupid. Animals give you barely any coins and take a long time to re-spawn. And what the heck? Collect down feathers from ducks, angelic hair from rabbits and truffles from pigs???
3. The buildings and decorations are completely pointless. They have no use other then experience. If I were Farmville i would make the cottages earn you 15% more experience for farming or windmills to increase your guys speed etc. But they just stand there and do nothing
4. It has no plot-line, the only point is to level and the only achievements you can get is better seeds and it is not even fun to plant or collect your crops, it’s just time consuming and boring
5. It gets pointless. Yes, at first you get sucked in, wanting to get all the ribbons, all the trees and the animals and wanting to plant different crops, get buildings and beat your Friends. But finally when you do get all of this, which is in about a month if you try, the game stops having any point. You start thinking, great il have 10 million coins, and what will i do with those, buy 100 cottages and then what? There are no inter games in Farmville and nothing to do except for level and soon that becomes boring.
So Don’t Waste a month of your life sitting for hours waiting for your crops to grow just because your freinds are doing it. Quit it and insated write on Triond.com to get enough money to buy a good game like COD4!