Game Review of Telepath Psy Arena Two
This is a cool game for those who enjoy fighting games. It’s sort of a hybrid game that combines a fighting-style game with a board similar to checkers or chess.
This game is something of a cross between a simplified version of chess and a checkers game with a twist. There are no red and black checkers or chess pieces, but you play with characters. Each character has his or her own unique fighting skills. Some fight with swords or spears while others fight with mind blasts or by draining the soul out of the enemy. Some are healers who will help the fighters live longer. Each level gets a little more challenging as the enemy fighters become stronger and learn new fighting skills.
One of the keys to success is to purchase good fighters for your team at the beginning of the game. You can learn more about the fighters when you go to buy them at the meat market. The game board is set up similar to a checker board. The fighters can move 5, 6, or 9 squares depending on their speed and ability. The object on most levels is to eliminate all of the opponents. If you can come from behind them, it’s easier to defeat them.
The graphics and sound effects on this game are really nice. You can practice your moves before you get into actual game play and you can adjust the difficulty level to your liking. Playing on the easy level gives you the opportunity to get familiar with the game before jumping into the more advanced or expert levels.
Game Rating = 4/5
Three Reasons to buy Game.
- Reason #1: If you enjoy games that challenge you to think several moves ahead.
- Reason # 2: If you like strategic games similar to checkers or chess.
- Reason # 3: If you like games with variable difficulty levels.
Three Reasons to avoid buying the Game.
- Reason #1: Although this is a fighting game, it’s nothing like Mortal Combat or similar games. So if you prefer the former, this may not be a game you would enjoy.
- Reason #2: May not be suitable for younger children only because it may be a little too complicated for them.
- Reason # 3: This is one of those games that has the potential to become addictive and take up a lot of your time.