How to Catch Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem in Pokemon Black and White
The most visible of the legendary pokemon of Pokemon Black and White, Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem are all great additions to any team. Find out how to catch all three in Pokemon Black and White!
Catching Reshiram and Zekrom is primarily a matter of plot. You will, over time in your respective version of Pokemon Black and White, come to discover that they’re to be used in the final battle against N and Team Plasma – and when the time comes, you’ll have to catch one: either Reshiram in Pokemon Black or Zekrom in Pokemon White.
Doing so is quite easy once you’re in the battle. If you have a Quick Ball, lob it immediately and your chances of capture are pretty good. Otherwise, whittle the monster down a bit and lob some Ultra Balls. There’s no need to use your Master Ball for this confrontation.
It is very difficult to not catch Reshiram or Zekrom in your game. If for some reason you don’t, however, you can find them again in Dragonspiral Tower after the credits roll, waiting for you at the top of the tower.
Beating the game also unlocks the east part of Unova, where Kyurem is waiting. You’ll have to do the following to get it:
- Go east from Nimbasa City
- Follow the route as it twists east and far north
- Shortly after Undella Town you’ll find a beach on Route 13; follow the north shoreline along the cliff edge, in the water, to discover a cave in the forest east of Lacunosa City
- Enter the cave and loop clockwise around it to find an exit at the middle
- You’re now in Giant Chasm; again, loop around the periphery in a clockwise manner, heading towards the center
Once you arrive at the center you’ll find a small pond. Approach it and the area will be covered in snow. Go north to find a cave, inside which you’ll find Kyurem waiting. Save and tackle it. This is a tough fight, and a good candidate for your Master Ball.