How to Make Call of Duty Work Faster
This Tut Will Make Your FPS Much Better.
Should start from the system Settings, That it would be nice to play:
1) Set the highest possible amount of the monitor vertical refresh – “refresh rate”. This thing should be found as follows:
- Right mouse click on Desktop -> Display Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> Monitor (new window).
2) How does it work? In the first place the check mark on “Hide modes this monitor That can not display” and see how many shows. Should 75Hz – hurray, Thats All You need. But anything below 75Hz, “torn apart” on the screen image when you rotate the mouse game. In a word, lift Hz until the permit.
Only you should not forget the fact that your Dekstop “and” in-game “for different resolutions, and supports multi-monitors’ refresh rate” at different resolutions. If your computer is good – the place the higher resolution, but does not advise anything above 1024×768.
3) What do you do if your monitor does not allow “use 75 hz? An important point – is not responsible for your decisions, so just try this program, in turn – Click here. It contains all the supported monitor “refresh rate’us. If, for example, your monitor only supports 72 Hz at 1024×768 resolution, you can feel free to correct numbers next to 75 Hz, and click the Apply And Restart computer. When you return again, and joined vcod, set 1024×768, you will feel much smoother and the mouse moves, and seems to view.
4) It is also a very important point – the previous one, points, Koger, would be ineffective, if not for this:
- Build vcod “shortcut” on “desktop”
- Click the mouse on Right “shortcut” -> Properties -> Shortcut -> Target (line on which you can write)
My line looks like this: C: codeCoDMP.exe r_displayrefresh set “75″ set com_hunkmegs “512″
An important point – required only jum SET command. And instead of com_hunkmegs “512″ Record a quiet side of the existing content. If you are at 128 Rama – com_hunkmegs writing “64″, etc.
These settings will improve the movement of the game.