How to Play “Kill Confirmed” Effectively on CoD
COD is a great game, with always something new to learn. How to play kill confirmed effectively, like how to score lots of points and WIN.
If you are a die hard Call Of Duty fan then you will know what I am talking about here. I stumbled across the “kill confirmed” games because I was bored of playing “free for all”, which for me became very slow and tiresome. It took me a little while to figure out how to play kill confirmed effectively but now I get a lot of points most games, with many kills. I am ready to share my success with you, the reader, see what you think.
How To Play Kill Confirmed:
Most people who play COD, are familiar with free for all game-play when they play online. If you are like me and have become bored with that, then you may have had a look at some of the other games, and in particular kill confirmed.
What I like about kill confirmed is that you have a team, usually of 6 if the game is full. You cannot, as far as I am aware, kill one of your team members. The objective is to kill the other team, and collect gold tags that fall from them when they die. Each kill earns you points, as does picking up their tags. You need to pick up all the tags you can find, as gold tags are the other teams, and red tags are your teams. By picking up the gold tags, it goes towards the target of 65 tags in order to win the game. By picking up the red tags, it prevents the other team from picking them up.
You also get points for getting kill streaks, calling in airstrikes and using rewards, and throwing grenades etc. Although this game is mainly about team work, it is also nice, as well as ego boosting to come top of your team in terms of points. You will get lots of invites to games from the other players, as well as annoying the hell out of the other team!
How To Play Kill Confirmed Effectively
- You need to build a healthy balance between killing the other team members and collecting tags from other kills your team has got. In some games you will be able to run around shooting people, but other games you will have to be in cover and duck out at the right time.
- Village, Dome, Underground, Arkaden, Seatown, Resistance and Mission are the games that you can mainly just run around, surprise your opponents and kill lots. In these games, you should be aiming for a minimum of 15 kills.
- Use sub-machine guns as your primary weapon as these enable you to move quickly, run faster and also aim better. Sub machine guns go excellent with the game maps just listed above.
- Whatever you do, don’t chose a sniper rifle as unless you can get in a good position and not get caught, they are a waste of time. It also means that you cannot duck out and retrieve tags, letting your team down.
- I use the assault strike package and in particular I.M.S, air strike and helicopter. An I.M.S needs you to get 4 kills in a row without being killed, and as long as you place it right ( like in doorways) it should get you the next couple of kills which will give you an airstrike and helicopter to linger around.
- Mix it up a little bit. Don’t just run around all of the time, jump around, fall out of windows and do not always go after the bloke that just killed you, as he will be expecting you.
- You may notice that you can see where the other team are heading on your map. If you go after them, try and follow them rather than walk straight into their line of fire. This method means that you may be able to kill them all and catch them by surprise.
- Find a good spot. In some maps there are certain areas that are known to have players running through them all the time, which is a good spot to try and get to, and also a good spot to re-spawn.
I hope these tips on how to play kill confirmed effectively will lead you to getting many kills for your team as well as points for yourself.