Neopets: How to Make Neopoints From Games
Every game will cut you off at 1000 neopoints per play. Which games can get you the easy thousand?
A lot of neopet games are time consuming and/or difficult, making it tiresome to try for 1000 neopoints every time. Here’s a list of games that I can typically get 1000 neopoints from in one play, and the scores usually required:
- Jelly Blobs of Doom: 491. It may vary at times, but this is a good score to shoot for. Once you can manuever w/o getting eaten right away, it’s not hard to get.
- Attack of the Marblemen: Currently, 189. This month the required score is kind of high, but check back for when they change the neopoint ratio. (This is located in the bottom right corner of the Click to Play screen).
- Trouble at the National Neopian: 1299 (1300). It might take some practice if you haven’t played it enough, but once you’re used to it it isn’t hard.
- Freaky Factory: Currently, 776.
- Turmac Roll: Currently, about 1500. At times the rate is lower, and the score is easier to get.
- Bouncy Supreme: 1191
- Zurroball: 44
- Snowmuncher: 3704. Sometimes lower.
- Meepit Juice Break: 4127
- Ice Cream Machine: 7143
Play them three times each, and that adds up to 30,000 neopoints, just from playing games! Also be sure to play the freebie games like Fashion Fever and Wheel of Slime, and don’t forget to choose a team for the Altador Staff Tournament.
Habitarium is also a good source of neopoints; you get paid every time you level up. At the maximum level, you can collect 500np gems every 1000 experience points.
To figure out the score you need in a game I haven’t listed or when the ratios change, just look for the ratio in the bottom right corner and divide 1000 by that number. Round up to the nearest whole number, and you have your score.