Frontierville – Corral Construction Guide
The requirements for building the Corral functional building in "FrontierVille."
(Image via morguefile)
The Corral was released in FrontierVille on March 30, 2011. This functional building allows players to purchase and use horses to help them with the work around their Homesteads. Completing this building is required in order to finish the ‘Herd Your Horses’ mission series. Here are the steps to construct and finish the Corral.
Step 1: The Frame
- Purchase the Corral Frame in the Market for 5 Coins and 9 Wood.
- Once you place it on your Homestead, you must Whack the Frame 30 times to build it.
- Each Whack consumes 1 Energy and 7 Wood, for a total cost of 30 Energy and 210 Wood.
Step 2: Finishing Touches
Once you have completed the Frame for the Corral, it’s time to finish it. You must collect additional building materials to complete this functional building.
Required Building Materials
Materials Collected by Posting Feed Requests
- 10 Horse Salt Licks (Or buy for 7 Horseshoes each)
- 10 Hay Nets (Or buy for 7 Horseshoes each)
- 10 Bags of Stone Grit (Or buy for 7 Horseshoes each)
Materials Collected by Sending Friends Private Gift Requests For Them
- 15 Gate Hitches (Or buy for 6 Horseshoes each)
- 15 Lunge Lines (Or buy for 6 Horseshoes each)
- 15 Fence Beams (Or buy for 6 Horseshoes each)
- Horseshoes are the game’s premium currency.
- Answering friends’ feed requests will grant the player those same building materials in return.