10 Reasons Why I Didn’t Quit RuneScape (Part 1)
10 reasons why I didn’t quit RuneScape. part of two.
Many people are quitting Runescape these days saying it is a bad game and is not worth playing. I’m going to show 10 reasons why you should not quit Runescape.
- Constant updates bring new quests into the game. This is a treat for experts who have done all the quests and like doing new ones. Also for beginners there is a huge amount of quests of epic and interesting quests to be done. There is Currently 287 Quest Points in the game which is a lot of quests!
- New pvp updates. I know everyone is missing the old Wildy but as a professional pker I have begun to understand the updates are not that bad and that you can actually make much more money in the new pvp then before. Just by doing 76k tricks you can earn millions. Here is my guide to making millions with bounty hunter worlds:
. Plus I think the pvp worlds are a great idea because it is not just the wilderness where you can attack players, it is everywhere! The only bad update jagex has made was making everyone in the Wildy constantly skulled. Now however they have added a new option which is a +1 bounty world. Although you still cannot use dharoks anymore as you will lose your dharok helm. Also there is another bonus with the pvp updates which i will explain later.
- The variety of monsters in Runescape. With the new monsters being constantly updated it is extremely fun to go killing them with your freinds. One example of this is the new corporal beast which is the hardest monster in the game and gives the best drops in the game making him extremely interesting to fight.
- No bots! With the new pvp rules there are no longer any computer opperated players making these easier and safer to train skills. It is easier because they are not hogging up trees and safer because there are no longer any random event monsters that could kill you if you leave the computer.
- Skills. With new skills the game has become much more interesting. Jagex has introduced many new skills in the several past years and may always make new ones. Some of this include summoning, hunter, construction and farming. It is always interesting to train new skills and to me hunter and farming was especially fun to train.
Finally the neverending oppurtinites in Runescape is what defines Runescape. Runescape never ends, you can always enjoy it, get better, have fun with freinds, make new freinds, get better items etc. The fun in Runescape just never ends. Of course there are many people who think that playing Runescape makes you have no life but this is not true. You do not have to obssesed with it and if you play with freinds does that make you have no life? Those people are just angry at Runescape because they either are noobs or because they died in Pvp or because they don’t have freinds in Runescape. So enjoy Runescape but do not overplay it or it will get boring.
Click here for Part two !!!!:
10 reasons not to quit Runescape part two!
Now guys please help me out, I need to have enough money for a monthly Runescape membership so please either visit my http://gameolosophy.com/games/online/runescape/runescape-directory-for-many-guides/ Runescape directory for many more guides on Runescape or go to view articles on my account at https://www.triond.com/users/joey111
Also if you are a triond user writing Runescape articles please join my facebook group designed to advertise these articles at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135173581952. It is very small at the moment but I am hopin that it will grow.
Thank you please click the like it button if you liked it and comment.