10 Reasons Why Not to Quit Runescape
10 reasons why not to quit RuneScape.
Okay, so I admit… RuneScape has gotten worse in some ways, but better in others. Here are some reasons why I think you shouldn’t quit RuneScape, if you do play.
- The graphics are wayyyyy better now. In fact, if you’re a member, you can go fullscreen and play the game like you play Starcraft or something.
- The weapons and battle animations have gotten better as well. The Rune Scimmy looks really cool now, as well as the dragon scimmy or longsword.
- Tougher opponents are in now…… The corporeal beast is one of them, for example. At over 750 combat and 2000 hit points, this is a better thing for lots of people who are high leveled to kill.
- They just keep adding new things, new ideas and items. This makes the game, even for those masters out there, playable. I mean, 2 years ago summoning didn’t even exist! Now, Beasts of Burden can be used to store more things, just making things more likable and stuff.
- While Guthix sleeps is a Grandmaster quest. Think about it- was this out 2 years ago? NO! It wasn’t!
- There are wayyy more ways for players to make money now. One for instance, is cutting yews. Another is doing the Barrows Minigame. One other, not that famous, is the Corporeal Beast, The sigils it drops are over 100 mil, and the most expensive is more expensive than a blue partyhat!!!!!
- Merchanting is still possible. You can buy stuff at different places, and sell them to the GE at more prices. One example is the Red Spider’s Eggs. These are sold for 2gp in a General Store, but over 300 in the GE! Also, you can merchant with other players in crammed places not near anywhere for anything. Someone needs food. You have food. They have money. You offer your things for more money than the GE. This actually works, and merchanting lives on.
- So much new minigames are introduced, like FOG, or fist of Guthix. Bounty Hunter sort of replaces the old wildy killing type thing, and Soul Wars, Stealing Creation, and others are pretty darn recent.
- They have made RuneScape much more safe now. Theres this one thing that is a keychain, and has a code. This code can unlock one’s password, making it safe.
- RuneScape has gotten rid of lots of bots and stuff, so it’s more enjoyable to play. Plus, stuff like yew logs were 200gp… now they’re over 500. WHY? Cause of bot-hunters. They get rid of bots, so more demand for popular items like yew.
Well, after you’ve read this, you might be excited to keep playing. Or, you might nto want to play, thinking it’s absolutely retarded or something. Anyways, hope you choose the right path!!!!