10 Things to Do on the F2p Runescape
These are just 10 things I think every F2P Runescape player should take the time and do if they have the chance.
Runescape used to be a pretty fun game until I realized that there wasn’t much left to do in F2P, so I decided to quit. However, there were a few fun things and goals that I found rather entertaining to do in F2P Runescape and I recommend you do before you too also decide to quit Runescape.
- Bring a level 3 to the attacking tree in the Draynor Mansion. Find some way to get a level 3 with no armor on to follow you. Bring him or her over to the Mansion and run past an attacking tree by one space. Once the level 3 catches up to you then the tree will immediately begin attacking him. If the level 3 doesn’t realize it, he will die soon. Make sure to give his stuff back though, although the new gravestone update will allow them to get their own items back. At least choose to repair the gravestone.
- Similar to the level 3 trick, bring someone to the monks of Zamarok. Get the person to grab the wine of Zamarok and watch him or her die. Unfortunately, with the updates Runescape stopped people from closing the door to the monastery. If you get a low enough level you can probably get the kill though. Once again, if you do manage to get the kill, make sure you repair their gravestone or bless it if you have 70prayer.
- Make a Hybrid Pure. The account you’re using now probably has lots of defense. Dueling other people is no fun when all you see are 0s. Making a Hybrid Pure allows fun fights with other Hybrids where both sides hit over 10s basically every hit.
- Make a Defense Pure. This is a pretty fun thing to do, but it’s basically the exact opposite of the Hybrid Pure. Get your defense pure to level 18 combat and it’ll have 40defense as long as you have 1 attack and 1 strength. Buy a set of full rune with a chain of course because there is no way you’ll have a chance of completing Dragon Slayer. Also buy a set of full iron and wear that. Go into the duel arena, challenge someone around combat 20, then switch into your full rune once the battle begins.
- Get the minimum stats required to do everything in F2P Runescape. 40attack, 40defense, 40ranged, 70prayer, 59magic, 50runecraft, 70crafting, 85mining, 99smithing, 65fishing, 55cooking, 60firemaking, 60woodcut. With these stats you’ll be able to do everything in F2P Runescape that isn’t combat related. You’ll definitely need more combat skills though to do absolutely everything though.
- Kill a level 100+. This is probably most easily done with mage. It’s not much of a goal, but I still haven’t done it, and I figured it would be fun to kill a level 100.
- Make one million coins. This actually isn’t that hard a feat. I made my first million coins by collecting bones from the Edgeville men.
- PVP with a Corrupt Dragon Battleaxe. The Corrupt Dragon Battleaxe is the strongest weapon in F2P Runescape, so it should definitely be tested out.
- Make a large clan. Well at least join a large clan with nearly 100 people in it. Hitting the Clan wars is lots of fun if you’re a relatively higher level.
- Finally, though definitely not most importantly, dress up in full Saradomin and go around begging low levels for money. This should be done after you’ve done the other 9 things because this is the final step that tells you that you’re ready to quit F2P Runescape. This can also be done by following any player and saying, “You’re one of them!”. Then check what their clan chat’s name is and say “I’ve finally found you, you ( insert clan name here)!”.
So these are the 10 things that I think are worth doing in F2P Runescape. The first two and the last one are mostly just for joking around, but they’re still something you can do in this game. Also, I guess you can become a member instead of completing this list, but if you do have time and manage to complete this list, then comment on this article and tell me! Thanks for reading!