A Guide to Dungeoneering
Do you want to maximize your dungeoneering experience? This guide will offer you various tips and advice on becoming a dungeon master.
1. Make sure you are playing with 4 other players. The more players you have the more experience you will gain. Soloing is not recommended for experienced players. It gives very little experience, and you will receive no difficulty bonus. With 5 players in total, you will gain +19% more experience. With 4 total players, you will only gain +15% experience.
2. Make sure you clear the whole dungeon. It is okay for you to skip out on monsters in the bonus rooms, but you should never leave out any monsters in the main rooms. Doing so will affect your level modification. The maximum level modification you can get is +10%.
3. When you first start dungeoneering, you will start with level 1 complexity. You should start binding items at this point. You have the ability to bind one armor or weapon and ammunitions.
If you are a mage, you should bind the death runes and a staff. Each floor on complexity 1 will offer you a different staff. Floor 1 will give you catalytic staff. Floor 2 will give you an air staff. Floor 3 will give you a water staff. Floor 4 will give you earth staff. Floor 5 will give you a fire staff. Make sure you choose the staff that is best suited for you.
If you are a ranger, you should bind the fractite arrows and spine beam bow. There are two choices for you: the longbow or the short bow. If want accuracy, you should bind the longbow. If you want speed, then you should bind the short bow.
If you are a warrior, you have three choices. You can either bind fractite 2h, fractite maul, or fractite spear. I would recommend the fractite spear. Fractite spear has a fast attack speed and it offers 3 different attack styles. Each enemy has a weakness. I will name a few.
Skeletons are weak against crush attacks.
Rangers are weak against slash attacks.
Hill giants are weak against slash and stab attacks.
4. Try not to die. One death will deduct 12-14% of your total earnings. Death pays a big toll. Always bring food with you and make sure to set your gate-stone.
5. Once you have completed all the floors you can do, make sure you reset your ring of kinship. An important aspect that makes up most of the experience is prestige points. You will receive less than half the amount of experience points for repeating a floor without restarting your ring of kinship.