Best 1-99 Farming Guide and Bonus Details
1-99 farming guide and bonus details.
- Tree Gnome Village – Can use spirit teleportation
- The Grand Tree- teleportation to gnome
- Fairytale I – Growing Pains: Magic secateurs.
- Fairytale II – Cure a Queen: Access to Fairy ring network.
- My Arm’s Big Adventure – Access to disease-free herb patch near Trollheim.
- Medium Falador Diary :Falador Shield 2 provides more experience when harvesting next to port Sari
- Mourning’s Ends Part I for access to Lleyta which has extra fruit tree patch
- Ghosts Ahoy: Ectophial (teleport to farming patch )
Farming is a very unique skill. It is not just monotonous training like all the other skills. You can train limitlessly. The more you plant and the more you go around harvesting, the more xp per hour you will get. In this guide I will tell some basics that you absolutely have to farm to advance in farming. The rest is up to you.
First of all get the basic tools for farming which is a spade, secateurs, dibbers, rake, bucket and compost
- 1-15: Go to the allotment patch near falador and keep planting the best level plants you can in each allotment. If you want you could go to 4 different allotments in Runecape to spped up your process. Also fill up the compost bin, rake weeds and put compost for extra experience.
- 15-30: Now you can plant oak trees. Trees are usually your biggest part of experiance in farming but later on they get very expensive. Plant oak trees in all 4 spots over Runescape because they will take a long time to grow. At level 20 star planting sweetcorn, at level 26 start planting impart roots and finally start planting the apple tree which takes a very long time to grow but gives a huge amount of experience.
- 30-48: Start planting willow trees and then banana trees. At 31 plant strawberries. At level start planting ranaar seeds but do this only with magic secateurs. Then at level 36 start doing bush runs in betweeen tree runs planting dwellberry seeds. Finally at the end start planting watermelons which you can use for super compost.
- 48-99: At this time you need all the bonus items for farming like magic secateurs, fairy ring and the falador shield. Your sequence should be the following. A tree run, a fruit tree run, vegetable runs, hops runs, bush runs and finally before you log out you should end with another tree run. You should not do any special seeds except for the calquatt tree at 72. At level 68 switch to snapdragon herbs and always stick with willow trees or maple trees if you are richer.