Combat Guide – Fast Leveling Up
This is a combat guide that tells you the best places to train. You will become a high combat level in no time.
- A fast way to level up your combat level (requires combats level 40 up to steel armor) .
The best place to level up is the Security Stronghold in Barbarian’s village. Fight in the area with level 35 Flesh crawlers or fight in the area with 44 zombies and 41 Flesh crawlers. The best thing about this is you do not even have to do anything. You can sit back and relax for 8-12 minutes just let the monsters attack you. The higher you are the more effective this strategy is. Make sure you refresh by climbing up one of the ropes so when you come to the area the monster can attack you again.
Warning: Don’t get too comfortable and leave your computer unattended random events such as the chicken and the shade might kill you. Just bring three good objects.
- A good Strategy for newbie beginner starter (best to have 1 strength and 1-10 attack level and requires up to iron armor).
The best place to train is in the monastery near the wilderness and near the Ice Mountain. Only boast your defense level. All you have to is let your character fight a monk. Your character will be hitting only damage to the monk. Why is a good thing? The monk’s special ability to recover, enable you to level up without doing anything. This may last for hours. No food is required because the monks can heal you.
- Only for beginners fight small rats in any location. This is an easy way to gain prayer strength, defense, attack, range, and magic without using any food. Once you reach up to level 15 in any of the categories, it is time to move up to stronger monsters.
- A smart way to fight. Only for magic and range
You can go to Security Stronghold in Barbarian’s Village. In the Goblin’s (level 5 and level 11) area there is a fence that you can use to train. You have to go behind the fence and attack the monsters on the opposite side of the fence. Other places to fight without taking damage.
-Black Knight Fortress (not the one in the wilderness) Go up the Ice Mountain and go to the location nearest to the Fortress. You attack the level 21 guards.
-Al Kharid mining camp you have to go up the hill. And shot at the scorpions down below you.
-Security Stronghold in the 4th level. Go you to the area with the 70 and the 80 ankos skeletons. It is in the North part of the area. Go behind the two dead skeleton bodies.
- Complete the Dragon slayer quest and the vampire quest. They should give you a lot experience points.