Fastest Experience Rates for All RuneScape Skills!
All skills covered in this epic guide. You will never find this anywhere else on the net!
Want to get 99 in a skill in a short period of time? Well, you have come to the right place! This is the epic list of the fastest xp rates for all skills.
Fastest Exp. Rates ~
Here’s a list of skills I know with the fastest most trouble-free exp. rates.
- Woodcutting: Ivy on the south wall of Castle Wars.
- Fishing: Leaping Sturgeon at the Barbarian Outpost / Shilo Village.
- Mining: Granite with the enchanted water tiara (power mining).
- Slayer: Vannaka, edgeville dungeon. / For 110+ Combat Shilo village master is the best. I would suggest skipping all dragon tasks, and also skipping tasks that don’t give much exp. Guthans / Bunyips and a cannon is also good for fast slayer exp.
- Prayer: Gilded alter. If you have your house at Canafis you can use the bank there, then use a home tele tab to get back to your house.
- Magic: Stunning (80+ mage, use mud staff), high alchemy or level 4 enchant.
- Attack / Str / Def: Bandits, if you have Guthans and are 100+ combat, take a piece of god clothing such as a god cape (zammy and sara only), rune + whip / Dragon scimitar. Go to the bandit camp and go in the little huts and stand in a corner. The bandits with auto attack you. This gives great exp. and the Guthans is used to heal you, so you don’t have to bank for food.
- Cooking: Cook lobbies till 94 with cooking gauntlets. (Family crest quest), then cook sharks. Cook in the rogues den, as there is an everlasting fire. Sharks are the fastest exp. rate, be warned, you burn a lot of sharks at level 80.
- Fletching: Yew longs, and mage longs although they can be hard to buy and sell in bulk.
- Firemaking: Burn yews if you have the cash, maples are good if you don’t have much cash. Use summoning familiars to carry logs for you.
- Crafting: Make the best armour you can, such as coifs, green d hide, blue, red and then black. Buy tanned leather and make body’s.
- Smithing: Get the goldsmith gauntlets and make gold bars, or make steel bars and cannon balls if you don’t have much money.
- Herblore: Make super sets, range and prayer pots as these are commonly sold. Sara brews are also good exp. and are commonly used for the fight caves and godwars dungeon.
- Farming: Plant the highest level tree and fruit trees you can. If you have a lot of money don’t use the farmer to look after your seeds, it’s not worth it. Also use the nature amulet.
- Runecrafting: ZMI alter.
- Hunter: Hunt the highest level bird you can until you can catch salamanders. When you get to level 80 use 5 box traps and catch red Chinchompas, these are the best exp.
- Construction: Oak dungeon doors are fast exp, get your butler to deliver the planks.
- Thieving: Complete the Feud quest and buy a Maple Blackjack (it doesn’t matter if it’s offensive or defensive) and stun Menaphite thugs or Bearded bandits (Lvl 45) and then Pickpocket / thieve them twice. Pyramid plunder is the fastest exp. in the game at level 91+.
- Agility: Wilderness course is good from 52 until 75. The Dorgesh-Khaan course is apparently better than ape atoll course at level 85+.
- Range: Ranging ogres in King luthas training camp is fast exp. but you lose money from not collecting your arrows. Blue dragons are good if you wish to pick up your arrows, as you can use the money made by selling the d bones / blue d hides for buying more arrows. You can also make a good profit from this method. Using red Chinchompas at the skeleton’s in the cave on Ape Atoll is the fastest exp.
- Summoning: Waterfiends are good for crimson charms, barraging Nechryael’s in the chaos tunnels is also a very good way of collecting crimson charms.
Hope this helped!