Fastest Way to Train Your Combat in Runescape (f2p)
Do you want to train your combat using the fastest way possible? Here is some very useful information such as recommended items and strategies to level-up your combat in no time.
Things You Need
- Rune full helm, Rune full helm (t), Rune full helm (g), Saradomin full helm, Zamorak full helm, Guthix full helm
- Any cape
- Amulet of power, Amulet of strength, Strength amulet (t)
- Rune scimitar
- Rune platebody, Rune platebody (t), Rune platebody (g), Saradomin Plate, Zamorak Plate, Guthix Plate
- Rune kiteshield, Rune kiteshield (t), Rune kiteshield (g), Saradomin kite, Zamorak kite, Guthix kite
- Rune platelegs, Rune platelegs (t), Rune platelegs (g), Saradomin legs, Zamorak legs, Guthix legs
- Rune gauntlets
- Fancy boots, Fighting boots
Items shown above: a. Zamorak full helm, b. Team-46 cape, c. Strength amulet (t), d. Rune scimitar, e. Zamorak plate, f. Zamorak kite, g. Zamorak legs, h. Rune gauntlets, i. Fighting boots
The first option is for trainers who don’t want to spend money on training. The only things to bring are fly fishing rod and lots of feathers. Fish a full inventory of salmon and trout and go to the longhall (Barbarian Village) to cook your fish.
The second option is quite more effective than the first one but requires a lot of money. The things to bring are 2-3 strength potions and a full inventory of lobster, tuna or swordfish (other foods that give plenty of hp are fine too).
“Pit of Pestilence” in the Stronghold of Security (Barbarian Village)
Strategy: When you enter the first room in the “Pit of Pestilence” with the Giant Spiders (level-50), they will auto-attack you. That means that you don’t have to click on them anymore. When they stop auto-attacking you, go to the next room on the east side. Head to the north-east corner of the room and the Giant Spiders there will attack you. When they stop auto-attacking you, go back to the previous room and so on… Remember to turn on your “Auto Retaliate”!
Note: This strategy gives at least 30,000 xp in either Attack, Strength or Defence in 1 hour (depends on your combat level and stats).