Fishing 1-99 Guide RuneScape
Hey, it’s MenaceWars again, but this time I’m here with a Runescape fishing guide. If you liked this, check out my woodcutting guide.
Hey, what’s up? It’s me MenaceWars. This is a fishing guide 1-99 for RuneScape. Or, well, it’s broken down into smaller fragments.
The materials needed will be posted corresponding to the fastest way to 99 fishing. I will also include an extra “How to make money through fishing” part.
Materials needed –
- A Crayfish Cage
- 100-250 Fishing Bait
- Regular Fishing Rod
- Fly Fishing Rod
- A lot of feathers (5,000-10,000 at a time)
- Harpoon and Lobster Cage (Optional for money)
Alrighty! Now to start off so…
- Take out your Crayfish Cage and head behind the Lumbridge Church. Here, you will be fishing for Crayfish! These are more experience then shrimp, so I recommend using these. Fish Crayfish from fishing levels 1-10.
- Now, use the fishing bait that you bought, and fish at the Draynor Village fishing spots. Beware of Dark Wizards attacking you if you are below level 14 combat though! You will receive Sardines and Herring from the fishing spot. The fishing spot says “Bait Fishing Spot”. Use this one from levels 10-20. You may need more bait depending on your luck of catching herring.
- Now, you will use your Fly Fishing Rod and around 10,000 feathers, you should go to Barbarian Village, located west of Varrock Square. Here you can bank in the Edgeville bank, located North of Barbarian Village. It gets quite boring, and most likely you will want to drop all of your fish when you fish them. You will be catching Trout and Salmon all the way to 99 for the fastest fishing experience. This is quite a boring skill, so it is recommended to attempt for lower goals as you go up, and not aim for 99 fishing in one go as it requires a mentality of steel.
Now, at level 55-60 fishing, you will be able to reap in money!
- Take out your Lobster Cage or Harpoon and go to Karamja. The fair costs 30gp to Karamja. Then, head down to the fishing location. You can use the Cage for Lobsters, which reap in quite a good amount of money, or harpoon. Now, the cons about harpooning are tunas. Why, you ask? Well, more than half the fish you harpoon will be tunas, thus, making it so that you do not make that much money. So, the recommended method is fishing for lobsters.
Hope this guide helps you out!