Five Things to Do When You Become a RuneScape Member (Part 1)
Five things to do when you become a Runescape member.
Here are 5 tips on what to do when you first become a Runescape member.
1. Immediately teleport into some members only world like camelot or just walk into the members world by going to falador and going north and entering through the gate. Then explore the area, go into dungeons and try killing some member monsters.
2. Go to the grand exchange and look up member only items like barrows, god-swords, dragon stuff etc. Also try switching out of your f2p armor into something member(at least some boots and combat bracelet etc)
3. Go start some members only quests like wolf whistle for summoning or the quest to start herblore. Also if you have 60 attack then do lost city so you can wield your first dragon weapon and of course be able to do the legendary dragon dagger special. If you are a ranger then you can try out the magic shortbow special and if you have some money then even buy the dark bow and try it’s special.
4. Start a members only skill. One of the most fun and easiest (requiring no money) skills to start when you become a member is the hunter skill because this skill is very different from the others. Also start slayer because you get to slay completely new monsters.
5. Go to some member’s only minigames. Some of the easier ones include soul wars, magic arena, stealing creation, mobilizing armies and of course castle wars. Some harder games requiring experiance and money are barrows and Godwars.