How to be a “mini” Obby Mauler!
This is the prequel to my other post:
The other post tells of an obby mauler with 99 str, but this one tells of a mauler with 60 str.
Let me just say that if you decide that you want to go to the 99 strength and skip this step, go to this post - http://gameolosophy.com/games/online/runescape/how-to-create-the-best-obby-mauler-in-runescape/ - that has info like this and then more on what to do after.
Time to learn to be one of the greatest low levels ever!
First thing’s first: get 1m cash from a skill that you will stick to until level 99 (wcing, rcing, etc.)
Now that you’ve got cash, let’s start the training!
Step 1: Your 1st D’hide!
- Get one of every bow (up to maple), leather chaps, studded chaps, and d’hide chaps, and about 100- 200 of every arrow up to addy.
- Now go to the Monk’s Monastery (near Edgeville) and camp there, talking to monks to heal whenever necessary. Stay here until 41 range and then leave.
Congratulations! You now have 41 range and should have 31 Constitution and 27 combat. Get a pure set (green d’hide chaps/spiky vambs, and a yew shortbow) to look awesome!
Step 2: OWNAGE OBBY MAUL!
- Go play Soul Wars until level 60 strength (thats pretty much it ;P)
Congratulations! You now have 60 strength and can use an obby maul (you shouldn’t have gained any combat levels) with a max hit of 216 and only 27 combat!!!!!!!
Step 3: A way to Freeze…
- This step is completely optional, but if you want more of an edge, get 41 magic so you can use bind on your opponents in order to more easily KO.
- This part is pretty easy since you have the money. Buy wind strikes and use autocast them on rats until level 5 magic. Do this while wearing full iron, the colorful boots from the Stronghold of Security, d’hide vambraces (any), no amulet, a regular Staff of Air. If done right, your hits should never do damage and you can just watch your avatar splash continuously.
- Repeat this process while switching spells whenever getting to a new one (i.e. wind strike, water strike, earth strike, etc.) until level 25.
- Now buy Varroc teleports and cast them until you can do Lumbridge teleports, then repeat with Lumbridge teleports until able to do Falador teleports, then repeat with Falador teleports to level 41 magic.
YAAAAAY! You can PK now wearing a pure set, having and obby maul in your inventory, a super strength pot, runes to cast Bind, and the rest tuna (can be better but at this level higher is not needed).
I hope you liked the guide and GOOD LUCK!