How to Fulfill a Goal for a RuneScape Skill
A guide on getting that 99 skill you want, or that high level skill or quest to do!
Tired of getting to level 83 and stopping from boredom? Here are a few tips on how to pull through with your goals and not bail out on them.
- Find a buddy!
- It is much more fun to skill with a friend than by yourself. For instance, I cooked to 99 with one of my friends and wouldn’t ever get bored!
- Mix it up sometimes!
- Ya you’re determined to get that goal, but who says for that whole 3 hours Ur on line that you can’t do other things than that skill? Try getting a group together and take a break at clan wars or something of the type. (cook for an hour, clan for 30 minutes then get back to work!)
- Do something else at the same time!
- Many skills take time to get an inventory full of an item. If you are trying to train those skills, do what is needed, and after you get it started, switch to face book or you-tube and do something else until you get a full inventory of fish, or unstrung bows. Just remember that you do have another window open, don’t get fully distracted at your other task!
- Get your groove on!
- Sometimes, if I’m bored, I whip out my guitar and play some tunes as I watch my inventory fill with fish. It definitely helps pass the time away. Strum a few chords and look to see the famous “Your inventory is full” sign!
Those are just a few tips! Comment if you have anymore! Thanks!