How to Get Level 99 Smithing in Skyrim – Easy!
Get Level 99 Smithing is easy with these instructions.
How to Get Level 99 Smithing in Skyrim
Note: This video was not created by me. Video by Lexinoz.
Be sure to also Visit:
- How to Get Level 100 Two-handed in Skyrim – Easy!
- How to Get Level 100 One-handed in Skyrim – Easy!
- How to Get Level 100 Illusion on Skyrim – Fast and Easy!
- How to Become a Level 99 Pickpocketing in Skyrim - Easy!
- How to Get Level 99 Enchantment on Skyrim - Easy!
- How to Get Level 99 Alteration in Skyrim – Easy! Less Than 10 Minutes!
- How to Get Level 99 Conjuration in Skyrim - Easy!
- How to Get 100% Magicka Cost Reduction on Skyrim
- How to Make Money on Skyrim - a Simple and Easy Technique
Smithing is a great way to make money, and create yourself some armor (You can make daedric!)
Steps to Get Level 100 Smithing
- Get a pickaxe. You can find one at Embershard Mines. You can also purchase one from any NPC that sells smithing materials.
- Collect Iron Ores from Mineral Veins. You can find them at mines, creek beds, and mountains.
- Go to Whiterun and create Iron Ingots at the Smelter. You can also purchase them if you don’t want to bother with mining ores and creating ingots (can be bought at NPC Ulfberth War-Bear).
- Go to the Blacksmith Forge, and create Iron Daggers (requires 1 Iron Ingot, 1 Leather Strip)
- Rinse and Repeat.
With Level 100 Smithing you can make the rarest kind of armor: Daedric!
Make Money Online with Triond!
If you’re interested in making money online simply by writing to your heart’s content, Triond is the place for you!
Join Triond Now absolutely free and Start Writing Today!