How to Get Rich on Runescape
This guide will teach you how to step-by-step become a very rich person on Runescape. This guide is for both Free players and Members, works with the Grand Exchange, and includes helpful screenshots.
Step 1: Build up your budget. Later on will involve taking your money and expanding it with the Grand Exchange, but first you need to get some initial money. I recommend mining a whole lot, then smithing steel bars. Each steel bar is worth 1000+ gp, which is a huge amount for just two coal ore and one iron ore.
Step 2: Find an object. This object can be anything that many people use regularly, but don’t choose something too small because it won’t change value at all during one day, and don’t choose something too big because you need to have a large quantity of that object. I will not disclose the object I use as I don’t want any competition, but there are a couple of places you can look for to find these objects. These places are in your bank, and in the Grand Exchange search. What type of objects are you withdrawing and depositing the most?
Step 3: Buy that object at minimum price, or medium if you are brave. Then, put that item back on the Grand Exchange at one GP over the minimum (if you plan on not playing Runescape for awhile, sell the item at mid-full price so you can get rich while not doing anything.)
Step 4: Wait……… this step will be monotonous, but your item should sell overnight or within a few hours if you made a good choice. Also, while your item is on the market, work on gaining more money through mining and smithing or any other skill. Remember, there is a ton of stuff you can do on Runescape to spend *cough*waste*cough* your time.
1. The more money you start off with, the more money you will gain (duh.)
2. Try to make at least 1-2 percent gain from each object you sell. That way, you will improve your wealth by up to 5% every day. The next day you will get 5% of your original thing, plus 5% of the first 5%.
3. Patience. Never sell for a loss.
4. This is pretty much the only method to make GP by your self on Runescape using the Grand Exchange.
5. Real-world trading is risky.
6. Don’t be a fat lard and play Runescape all day. I am only on for an hour a day or so, yet I still get rich from the Grand Exchange.
7. Before you advertise your wealth to your friends, make sure you have a very secure password. I’ve had at least one friend who decided to jack my account. Luckily I knew my recovery questions.
8. Check the grand exchange often if your items aren’t buying or selling. The price range may have changed so that your bid isn’t even withing the range. Still, don’t sell for a loss, just re-adjust your price.
9. Have a nice day.