Runescape 1-99 Woodcutting Guide: F2p and P2p
One section for F2P and the other for P2P.
- Okay, we shall start with a guide for a free, non-paying, player. Members, read the 1-30 part of this guide, and then scroll down to the members section.
- Okay, first off, you should go to the area around the Lumbridge General Store.
- Now, when you start off, you receive an axe. Bronze to be precise. Now, equip that axe, or now called hatchet, and hack away at regular logs from 1-15 woodcutting. This step is easy, as there are regular trees located all over the Runescape world! You can bank these logs for firemaking, firemake it on the spot, or sell it to a general store. Regular trees die away after one single log. The spawn is quite fast though. Moving on!
- From 15-30 woodcutting, you will be cutting oak logs. Oak trees can be found all over Runescape, just like regular logs. As you may wish to do, you can firemake them, bank them, or sell them to a general store for a low price. Members, scroll down from here.
- This gets partially boring. From 30-60, you will be cutting willows! Yay… You can find these near rivers usually. Such as Draynor Village, Lumbridge River, Rimmington, and more! These logs are the cheapest of all logs, even cheaper than an oak log or regular log! Why? Well, willows are used to “powercut”, or to raise experience in Woodcutting the fastest way possible. Anyways, this part may get a little bit harder. Remember, set your goals a little bit at a time, do not aim for 65 as soon as you hit 30, this will be very discouraging to you. Aim for goals like 35, 40, or multiples of 5 that is.
- Good job! I can’t believe you made the adventurous *cough*not*cough* trip to 60 woodcutting! Now, this is where money will be rolling in for you if you choose. You may continue with willows all the way to 99 woodcutting, as that is the fastest method, but for money, go to the G.E, otherwise known as the Grand Exchange. If you venture slightly west when you are in the Grand Exchange, you will find three yew logs. There are many spawns for yews, but this is considered the best for the quantity, and closeness to bank. Other areas are Falador, Edgeville, and Rimmington. Yews are not the best way for 99 woodcutting, but if you do choose to get 99 woodcutting through this method, you will be very rich.
Now, this is the section for members! Yay members. Remember, support Jagex by subscribing for RuneScape or FunOrb membership!
- Follow steps 3-4 for free to play.
- Now, you have achieved 30 woodcutting. From 30-45 woodcutting, you must cut willows. Yes, this is boring, but it is fast.
- This is going to be the fastest way to 99 woodcutting for you members out there. 45-99 woodcutting is what you should be aiming for… Cut maples all the way! If you wish to, cut maples 45-61 woodcutting, and buy a dragon axe and begin to cut Yew Trees.
- Now, get the woodcutting cape!
- Cut Yews at 60 and Magics at 80 for money! Yes, these are above the required levels, but it is for your benefit. You will literally “die” before cutting down a whole inventory of logs at the bare minimum level. However, when you do get to those levels, you will be rolling in money. Yews are somewhat stable, staying at a price around 500 GP per log. Magics are stable too, being 900-1100 GP per log.