RuneScape Beginner’s Achievement Diary
This is a guide for the Runescape Beginner’s Achievement diary. It guides you step by step!
This is a guide to help you finish the achievement diaries, and receive your reward.
Items you will need include:
- A pick-axe of any kind
- 10 coins (if you have not completed the quest, Prince Ali’s Rescue, otherwise 0 coins are needed)
- Teleport Runes (Anywhere you can teleport will be helpful in speeding this up)
- Grain (Can be bought at the Grand Exchange)
- Small Fishing Net (Can also be bought at the Grand Exchange)
- Magic Level 31 (Not required until MEDIUM tasks)
- Bucket of Water
- The first thing you need to do is raise the flag on top of the Lumbridge castle.
- In the Northern and Southern parts of the castle there are ladders you can climb up. Climb-up either ladder twice so that you see the bank sign on your mini map.
- The bank is shaped like a box. Go outside of the bank so you are directly north of the banker, rotate your screen so you can see the ladder there.
- Climb up the ladder and there should be a flag up there.
- All there is left is click on the bottom of the flagpole,(picture) and there, the first one is done.
- Next on the list is to speak to the Duke of Lumbridge. All you have to do is climb down so you are on the second floor of the castle.
- In the top room you should find the Duke, obviously click on him to talk to him.
- Next, speak to the Lumbridge sage. He is located directly East of the Lumbridge castle
- Then, talk to the Doom-Sayer North of the Sage you just talked to. The Doom-Sayer is standing on a box you should be able to find him easily.
- Now, go through the toll gate east of the Lumbridge castle. You need to have 10GP with you to pass unless you’ve done Prince Ali’s rescue. Talk to the guard and he should let you through if you have the money.
- Next you have to mine some clay. Take a pick-axe and head north till you come across a bridge, then cross. There should be a mining spot there.
- Then make some soft clay. Take your clay and a bucket of water and go to Draynor with both in your inventory. You should see a potter’s house with 2 potter’s wheels there. When you are in the house use the bucket of water on the clay, and your done.
- Now, use the soft clay on the potter’s wheel and select “pot” and you are done with that.
- Take the pot you made and use it on the fire, and your done.
- First, go into the courtyard of the spooky mansion, it is called “Draynor Manor” on the map. In the city of Draynor you will find a “Town Crier”. You need to talk to him about the “Rules of Conduct”.
- The next task is really easy. Follow the path that leads south of Draynor to the Wizard’s Tower. All you have to do is climb up the ladders till you get to the top.
- Next, teleport to/walk to Lumbridge and have a pick-axe with you. Mine some copper south-east of the Lumbridge swamps.
- Then, catch some shrimp next to the willow trees in Draynor.
- In Lumbridge you will find Father Aereck in the Lumbridge church. Look through his collection of gravestones. Next to and right above Father Aereck there is an organ. Click on it and that task is over.
- Next take the shrimp that you caught and sell it to the fishing shop north of the Lumbridge castle. Next talk to the Lumbridge Guide who is also called the Lumbridge sage.
- Next go to the Lumbridge general store which is located directly north of the castle.
- Then visit Farmer Fred who is in the farm house north of the Lumbridge general store.
- Go to the Windmill South of Beefy Bill and take some grain put it in the hamper and Operate it on the top floor, and go down to the bottom and take your grain out.
- Last of all Talk to Explorer Jack and Your done with the beginner Lumbridge/Draynor Achievement Diary!
Read Odell Scripts! Thunder9751 and Nick are the site creators. This is where the Odells post there scripts.
Sorry about the Underlined and Bold commas I couldn’t fix it. Look at my account at Odell Scripts! Join Odell Scripts!