Runescape Dragon Slayer Quest
A great dragon slayer quest walkthrough.
- Materials: Wizard’s Mind Bomb, Silk, Lobster Pot, Unfired Bowl, 12,000gp if not a 31 Magic (magic 31+ only 2000gp), Dragonfire Shield, 3 Planks, 90 Steel Nails and a Hammer.
- Extra: Armor and food, just in case.
- Important: Need to be in the Champions Guild.
- Skills: Suggest to be a level 45+.
- Monsters: Giant Rats, Ghosts, Skeletons, Zombies, Melzar the Mad(level 43), Lesser Demon(level 82) and Elvarg the Dragon(level 83).
- Go to The Champions Guild and talk to guild master. He tells you to talk to Oziach who is found in west of Edgeville(The house near Edgeville’s wild).
- Ask Oziach about rune plate mail and the guild master told you. Ask how can you prove to be a hero and he tells about the dragon. He will give you a Maze Kay, which you need to find 3 pieces of map.
- Go to Lumbridge Duke Horacio and ask to give you a shield. He will give you a Dragonfire Shield.
Items needed: None
- Go to Melzar’s Maze (be sure to have the Maze Key to open the door).
- Kill Giant Rats until you find a red key. Use the key to open the door northwest of a corner and go up ladder.
- Kill Ghosts till you get an orange key. Use it for the door second from the north on the east wall.
- Kill Skeletons till you get a yellow key. Use to door for the southwest door.
- Go down 3 ladders and kill Zombies till you get a blue key. Use the key for the blue door.
- Kill Melzar the Mad and get Magenta Key. Use to open the next door.
- Kill a Lesser Demon and get a green key. Use key to open the last door and look through chest for the map piece.
Items needed: Wizard’s Mind Bomb, piece of Silk, Lobster Pot and an Unfired Bowl.
Where to get Items:
- Wizard’s Mind Bomb: Falador pub for 3gp
- Silk: Silk Seller in Al Kharid or Clothing Shop in Varrock for 3gp.
- Lobster Pot: Port Sarim Fishing Shop for 20gp.
- Unfired Bowl: could be crafted or bought.
- Go find Oracle on Ice Mountain. He tells you need Wizard’s Mind Bomb, piece of Silk, Lobster Pot and an Unfired Bowl.
- Once you have though items head to Dwarven Mines and down the ladder south of the mine.
- Head south past the mining shop near the entrance, go east and find a room with a chest inside. Open the door and open chest to find the second map.
Skills/ Item: Either have level 33 magic (Telekinetic Grab) or magic level 31 then use Mind Bomb or 10000gp to buy map.
- Go to Port Sarim Jail and find Wormbrain the Goblin.
- Kill him with either ranging or magic. Or buy the map for 10,000gp.
- If you killed him use the Telekinetic Grab to grab the map.
Needed to bring you to Crandor.
Items Needed: 2000gp, 3 Planks, 90 Steel Nails and a hammer.
How to get Items:
- 3 planks: Level 19 Wilderness in northwest of the Chaos Temple or buy.
- 90 steel nails: Could be smithed (level 34) or buy.
- Hammer: can be bought in any general store.
- Go to Port Sarim and talk to Klarense who is near the boats (east of the Grocery Store).
- He sells his boat for 2000gp.
- Once you buy it you find a large hole under the ship.
- Get 3 Planks, 90 Steel Nails and a hammer. Use the planks to fix the hole.
- Put the pieces of the map together. And head to Draynor Village to talk to Ned. Ask if he can take you to Crandor.
- Once he takes the map, head to the boat again and talk to Ned, then off you go to Crandor.
- Head north (not coast line) passing the King Scorpions
- Head southwest along the coast.
- Head southeast past the Hobgoblins.
- Climb down the opening and head south to the gate.
- You will find Skeletons and Lesser Demons, You need to get pass them going south till you find a dead end.
- Push wall and go in to be headed in Karamja Volcano.
Optional: Lots of food, a teleport (any), and armor.
- There are walls you can use to run back and forth or using range or magic.
- Using Stab or Crush would be the best.
- Armor would help.
- When you’re going to die use the teleport to get out of there.
- When you win either use teleport or go back to the ship and sail back home.
- 2 Quest Points.
- Agility to wear rune plate body.
- 18,650 strength XP.
- 18,650 defense XP.