RuneScape Fun Things to Do When You are Bored
I’m sure you have read a ton of guides like these looking for something fun to do. But, how effective were they really? After reading a lot for myself, I realized they all said the same things: kill stuff, play minigames, and train skills. But doing all of that stuff is what got you bored in the first place. So I decided to think outside the box and make a guide full of fun, unorthodox things to do for fun on runescape.
I’m not gonna do a fancy layout. In my opinion it doesn’t matter how you put your words, as long as they are there. So I’m just gonna make a numbered list.
1. Talk to friends! This is probably the simplest thing you can do for fun. In fact, it was all i did on runescape for about a year.
2. Join a clan… Then, while in the clan chat, keep asking “what is the item?” or “what is the dump price?” and other questions like that. Make them think that you believe the clan you are in is a merchanting clan. Get friends in on the gig, have them join the cc and ask the same kind of questions. Fun for an hour or even a couple days, depending how many people you get in on it. (you may be skeptical but try it, its great!)
3. Dance. Find someone, or even 2 people, to follow each other. 2 people makes a little circle thing, but 3 makes a triangle of dance. While dancing, just sit there and talk to the other dancer(s) and everyone else wherever you are.
4. Follow somebody around, asking how to get to a place that doesn’t exist in runescape. For example, you could follow around a level 138 asking how to get to Cambridge, and if he can teleport you there. You could also ask him for his really expensive items… repeatedly.
5. Explore runescape. You may have been to most of the places on runescape at some point… but have you been to the very northwest corner of Lunar Isle? What about as far south as you can go in Burgh De Rott? Go everywhere! You will be amazed at what cool stuff you can find that you had no clue even existed.
6. Going onto a more orthodox thing here, commonly found in other guides, but i figure i find it fun enough to include in this guide… QUESTS!! Set your goal as completing a really hard quest or something, and then go for it. For example if your goal was to do While Guthix Sleeps (I’ve done it, it isn’t hard but getting the requirements and 270 quest points is hell). Then, you can spend a month or so getting the requirements… A month of runescape time, all just to do one more quest. (I do recommend that quest… great storyline)
7. Pick bananas. Go to Karamja, pick bananas, bank them, and repeat. Amazing waste of time… You make some money but mostly, it is just because it is a cool time-waster.
8. Farm stuff. You would be amazed how fun it can be to plant an herb patch, flower patch, and the 2 allotment patches in one area… Then instead of planting all the other areas or doing something else while you wait, just sit in one place and talk to the farmers as they all pass by on their farming runs. You can meet a lot of cool people doing this. If you feel you don’t want to just sit there, you can alch stuff while you farm.
9. Play minigames! Runescape has some great activities offered for you to play! Just kidding, i would only say that if i was making another version of the same guide everybody puts out. Anyways, Number 9 is to set a timer and run around runescape seeing how many imps you can kill (yes, the little red things with horns seen all over the map) in an hour. Good fun, actually.
10. I’m running out of ideas of what i do, but i am making a #10 so the guide looks complete. Back on track… LOG OUT!! I didn’t know what that meant for a while, and i would get so bored on runescape, but now i realise that if you are bored on runescape with nothing to do, its best to log out. As you do whatever you are doing off of runescape, an idea will hit you of something you should do on runescape when you least expect it, and you will want to get on as soon as possible to do it. Trust me, this has happened to me many times.
Thanks for reading my guide, you guys rock. You may think my guide is stupid but if you give it a chance, my ideas are fun. I got these ideas from the past 5 years of my life, which have been spent on runescape. My user name is Nairb27, if you want to message me some time.
Hopefully this helped you out. See ya round!