RuneScape: Get Your Banned Account Unbanned in 10 Minutes
Have you ever wondered how some players get accounts which have been permanently banned unbanned so quickly? While you have spent days working on an account, do you find it unfair that someone else bots and gets perm banned only to be unbanned? Want to learn how they get their account back so quickly? Then read on.
Disclaimer – This guide is for educational purposes only and we take no responsibility for those who choose to use it and any results which may occur.
I am guessing you the reader have either had your account banned, which is likely from the use of bots (but these methods are universal for all reasons of bans). You are now in one of the following three situations:
1. You are banned for botting and haven’t used your appeal yet.
2. You are banned for botting and used up your appeal(s).
3. You have tried method one and two and both got rejected.
If you cannot decide which one is you then do not worry, just read all of them and decide from there. If however you are thinking that one of them matches your case exactly then you may just want to go ahead and scroll down to that number.
1. This is the most ideal situation and the chances of getting your account back are at their best (even if you feel it is hopeless).
- First make sure you change your IP, if you have used another computer other than the one you got banned on then use it again (even if it is next to dead you only need to send one message/appeal then you can revert back to your “main” choice of computer). Otherwise use a mates computer or even one a school/collage.
- Recover your account pretending that someone has stolen it and then login to account management and appeal a ban. Choose the option which says ”costumer support has made a mistake” and write a statement similar to the one beneath:
“I have not played Runescape for “X amount of time” (The length which you have macroed for or last logged on using this different IP) as I have been very busy with (insert reason here – exams/holidays/work are all good ones) however after recently coming back I found my password had been changed without my permission. I read an help article on the forums which suggested I virus scan my computer and then recover my stolen password. I used (Norton/Avast/AVG or whatever your preferred software is) and it found a number of things such as “cookies” and “keylogger”. However it amazed me that I had been banned for committing something when I was away from my computer for such a length of time. I appreciate it is my fault that somehow the password was stolen but was hoping if you could please unban the account as I was not the one how was using it during such time.”
2. You have used your appeal(s) : This is where it gets slightly more tricky and your likely to stay banned, but if you care about your account you should give it a try anyway as you have got nothing to lose.
- You need to change your IP, preferably to a previous one and recover your account as if it was stolen (See the start of method 1 for more details).
- Now if you think your parents/carers would understand the issue and be happy to help you recover the account then ask them to do the following/otherwise you will have to throw yourself into their shoes for a little while.
- Go to your Yahoo, Hotmail or whatever you use to send mails and make sure you have a serious sounding email address, not something like firstname.lastname@example.org (if you do not have a serious one or registered that email address to that account then make a new email address!). If an older adult is helping then get them to go onto their email address instead.
- Direct the e-mail to ”email@example.com”
- Now write something similar to the following:
” Dear Jagex,
My son/daughter/pet elf has recently had their account stolen. Thankfully he/she/it managed to recover the account though seems to still be upset as he/she/it cannot login to it. I myself do not fully understand the way in which this game works, however as far as I can understand it seems to have been banned for an offence which my son/daughter/pet elf did not commit but rather the commit while the account was stolen.
I was wondering if you could other any method or guidance in which to help? Many thanks in advance.
“A concerned parent”