RuneScape Guide: How to Get 99 Range with Red Chinchompa (Tips, Tricks, Secrets)
This is one of my many articles of my Series entitled Runescape Guides. I name this section “How to get 99 Range with Red Chinchompa” This section focuses on providing a general guideline of getting 99 Range with Red Chinchompas.
Runescape Guide: How to get Free Runescape Membership
= Information about Red Chinchompas [facts too!] =
• Like I said before, using red chinchompas is currently the fastest and best way to get experience towards 99 Ranged. The only issue is that you’ll need lots of cash.
• Never right click on a red chinchompa. If you do so, all the ones you have on stack will be released, without warning, forever.
• If you die with red chinchompas in your inventory, they will disappear as well. You won’t be able to retrieve them if you go back to your gravestone.
• Red chins can be caught using the Hunter skill. A Hunter level of 63 required. Box traps are needed to catch these and you can find them south of Feldip Hills.
———For a complete and wonderful guide to 99 Hunter, take a look at = Dyemondd’s 99 Hunter Guide = Quick find code: 98-99-353-58869271.
• To get to the Jungle area, you can do many things. You can use the Gnome Glider [after the completion of the One Small Favour quest] or the Fairy Ring A K S. Once you’re there, walk all the way south.
• A Ranged level of 55 is required to wield. After you wield it, it gives you a +70 Ranged bonus.
• They hit multiple monsters on a multi area. Their attack is pretty similar to barrage – you can hit up to 9 monsters at a time. That’s why it is perfect at Ape Atoll with Monkey Skeletons.
• Not only you can use them at Ape Atoll but also at Mummies, which are located inside the Chaos Tunnel. I, personally, prefer Ape Atoll because Monkey Skeletons are stronger and thus, can provide you with more experience and a faster road to 99 Ranged.
= Where to train =
You can train in any place that has multi area available. It doesn’t really matter. You will still hit more than one target. However, they are currently two places that are considered the best to train.
• Ape Atoll •
This is currently the best place to train with red chins. To be able to get here, you must have completed the Monkey Madness quest. The location is on the same way you passed through when you wanted to get to the end to speak with the mage Zooknock.
Teleport to Al-Kharid. Head to the Gnome Glider and choose the big tree so it can take you to the Grand Tree. Head down two levels. Go east and speak with Daero. He will teleport you to some type of dungeon. There will be a Gnome to the north. He’ll take you Crash Island. Once you arrive at Crash Island, there will be another Gnome named Lumdo. Ask him to take you to Ape Atoll.
Once you arrive at Ape Atoll, head west until you find the ‘!’ symbol on the mini-map. This is the dungeon you’re looking for. Once you feel ready, go in. Further information will be available later.
For me, I chose Ape Atoll. Monkey Skeletons are higher in combat and thus, give more experience. It is up to you though.
• Chaos Tunnel •
Here come the Mummies. These are great experience, almost like Ape Atoll, but there is still better. Mummies are level 103 and they have lower hitpoints than Monkey Skeletons at Ape Atoll.
The fastest way to get there is this. There’s a dungeon directly south of the Chaos Altar [Runecrafting one]. Go there and enter. Head west. You’ll see two portals. You’d want to use the northwestern one. After you enter, head west and you’ll be at the Mummies.
Mummies drop items that can be used to pay for the supplies used.
There may be other places but I consider these two the most popular ones and the best.