Runescape – How to Make Millions
A very quick and easy way to make four million a day.
Most Runescape guides you read will often tell you that reaching level 99 wood cutting at level 3 is the fastest way to get rich, THIS IS WRONG, i cant understand how spending weeks getting a level 3 player to level 99 woodcutting is fast at all. This short guide will explain a few very simple ways to be able to afford that new set of dragon legs you wanted in less than ONE DAY!!!.
Firstly You need level 10 construction, even starting from level 1 this is easily done within an hour and will cost around 20k. After reaching level 10 construction you will need to complete a very short and easy quest which is the last step before you can start making your millions. See below for a quick summary of the quest.
- To start this quest head to the tower south of ardougne, next to the necromancer’s tower
- Speak to Effigy about convincing his workers to rebuild the tower
- Speak to Bonafido and ask him to enter, he will complain your not dressed right
- Speak to every worker around the tower then pickpocket “No fingers” for boots
- Speak to Guns he will ask for a beer in exchange for his top
- Speak to gummy, then search the bushes at the south east side of the tower
- Speak to black eye and answer his questions
- Speak to Bonafido and answer his questions
- Go into the tower and collect the following from the crates : coloured balls, 3 metal sheets, 4 valve wheels, 6 rivets, 4 pipes, 5 metal bars, 4 binding fluids
- Fix the pressure machine and complete the short mini game
- Fix the pipe maching and complete the short mini game
- Fix the cage and complete the short mini game
- Back outside to speak with Effigy (then to the top of the tower and back down)
- Speak to the creature and answer his questions until he is either full logic or magic
- Quest Complete, Prepare To Make Millions
Preparing To Make The Cash
Depending on your level and how long you’ve been playing you can do this next bit one of two ways, search around and buy between 1k and 5k cow hides (untanned), or kill cows (best spot is near lumby) and obtain the hides yourself. You may think spending money on the hides is expensive but they only cost around 130ea and the profit you will make per 1 cowhide is over 15 TIMES the value of the hide. After you have obtained the cow hides head just east of catherby and kill a unicorn for its horn, after this you have everything you need to start your way…
Earning The Money
Now you have your hides and your completed quest, travel to south ardougne bank and withdraw 13 of your cow hides and you 1 unicorn horn, if your combat level is over 50 you will not need any food and only basic armor and a weapon. Travel back to the tower of life and head down into the basement. Walk to the northwest room and place 1 cowhide and 1 unicorn horn on the altar of life, after doing this right click the altar and press activate this will summon a Unicow, these lvl 26 half unicorn half cows are your ticket to becoming a Runescape millionaire, for each unicow you kill you will receive between 2-4 unicorn horns. How does this help me make money i hear you ask, simple, Herblaw is a big profit market on Runescape and unicorn horns are very hard to come by using any other method except this one. You can sell the horns for 2k each easily. It takes around 7 minutes to complete 1 full inventory of horns (27) and bank them.
This means in 7 minutes you have earned 54k, so in just over an hour that would be closer to 550k that’s 500k an hour, just think how many hours you have sat at catherby fishing silly lobsters or cutting trees for days on end, there is no easier,faster way to make millions than the method i have described. I hope this helps all you Runescape nuts out there
Cost Vs Profit
1000 Cowhides will cost around 130k, your guaranteed at least 2 unicorn horns for every 1 cow hide. 1 cow hide 150 gold 2 unicorn horns 4k gold. Short and sweet that’s a profit increase of 225% per hide, only Microsoft make that kind of profit, until now….