RuneScape Merchanting Guide
The arts of merchanting in RuneScape
Merchanting is an art in RuneScape which can earn you a lot of money if you become good at it.
- Earn a lot of money
- Your money will keep multiplying (The money will work hard for you)
- Do not need to raise any skills
- Hard to find sellers sometimes
- If you do not have much money as capital, you will not earn much (Profits are a percentage from your capital)
Recommendation needs for starting merchanting
- At least 3M
- Researching in game forums to see which good has a high demand
- Buy in huge amounts
- Alert mind to take note of changes in the market
HOT merchanting Items
- Holiday items
- Full Rune (Buying part by part and sell it as a whole) (Buy parts below market price in GE)
- Buy Iron and coals and smelt them to Steel Bars (A.K.A. Value-added)
Feathers is quite a hot demand as you can buy them cheap in fishing stores and selling people at 7.5 times the usual price. Holiday items are quite hard to raise, and it is the money-making point when you keep it. Runes like air, mind, chaos, law, Death, Nature (VERY HOT) can be either bought or runecrafted if you are a member for some of the runes. Steel Bars selling is very common in RuneScape as they can earn good profits by smelting large amount of irons and coals. Merchanting Rune Weapons are not so good because you can only earn about 50k per hour.
Full Rune Merchanting
If you buy Rune full helm for 20k, a Rune platebody for 50k, a Rune platelegs for 45k, which costs 115k in total, by selling them as a set, you can sell it at 180k – 200k. you will earn about 65k or more in a trade.