Runescape Money Making
These are the easiest and fastest ways to make up to 1mill per day.
Free to play: If you’re a free player the best skill to raise is either woodcutting or mining and smithing. If you don’t want to raise a lot of levels you should try merchanting. Start off with feathers the best place for this is in the Lumbrige chicken yard. Go there buying feathers for 4-5 gold each and buy about 50k worth then sell them back to fisherman for 15 gold per piece.
If feathers aren’t your thing go to al kharid and buy cow hides for 100 gold and sell them for 125-150. Remember to stay firm on your prices but try to get them as cheap as possible. If something looks too good to be true it usually is.
Ways To Level Up:
- Mining: start off by doing dorics quest to get fast exp. I suggest power mining iron after that. Market worlds are good for mining since less people are mining and the respawn time for rocks are faster.
You can easily mine 1,000 Iron ores an hour with a rune pick at the Al kharid mine by power mining.
- Magic: get an earth staff and 1,000 (or more) mind runes and 2,000 or more water runes. Now you can cast lvl 19 curse on the monk that is trapped in varock castle behind the stairs this is and easy way to lvl up. You ca also buy an air staff and get a lot of mind chaos or death runes and use those with the air staff to cast strikes, missiles, waves, ect.
- Cooking and Fishing: I suggest starting out small and cooking everything you catch until you get high enough to cook lobsters. This is a good way to make money. Catch and cook all the lobsters you get and bank them. Sell them to people in the wild they are desperate for food and will pay more.
- Wood Cutting and Fire Making: Cut down regular trees and burn them until you get to lvl 15. Then you can cut and burn oaks do this until lvl 30. Cut willows and bank them. When you have the amount you want go near a bank and burn them get more and keep burning. By the time you get to lvl 60 for non members you can only cut yews until 99.
- Crafting: Get cow hides and make leather items until 43. Now you can get into the crafting guild where you can mine silver and make tiaras until lvl 99.
- Prayer: The best thing to do is get another skill high and buy big bones. But if you cant afford that or have low levels go to the chicken coop and collect bones and bury them. When ever you kill something always bury the bones.
- Rune crafting: The best way to get your runecrafting higher is to buy or find all the talismans you can and fuse them to tiaras this gives you a lot of exp.
- Ranging: The varrock sewers are a good spot to start. Once at lvl 5 switch to oak bows. I suggest using fences and barricades to protect you from damage. Like at chicken coops or cow pens. To obtain free arrows kill minotaurs in the stronghold of security you can get 1k iron arrows in 15 min or less. Always use the best bows you can.
- Members: Members have an easier time making money. I suggest raising your fletching level until you can make yew bows. Then buy yew in varock for 300-350. When you have a lot of yews you can make them into bows and sell them for 600ea. This is a good way to make money and get the skill up to 99 fast.