RuneScape Unbanning Guide!
Recently, my pure was banned for botting, I had spent months on them. This activated me to finally finish my unban guide and share some fairly unknown facts. As you know if you are caught botting the chance of getting unbanned is slim. But this guide will make the odds of getting unbanned pretty much 100%.
URGENT: Whenever copy and pasting my statements for emails/appeals, Never use the EXACT statement, change around some words so its not the exact same!
Recently, My pure was banned for botting, I had spent months on them. This activated me to finally finish my unban guide and share some fairly unknown facts. As you know if you are caught botting the chance of getting unbanned is slim. But this guide will make the odds of getting unbanned pretty much 100%
Here are scenarios of what could have happend and a solution to fit your problem. (In the Macroing cases you need to recover your account first even if it’s not stolen! This is where the downside comes : I hate to tell you this but if your account is bought and you dont have the required information to recover the account this is a HUGE problem.)
1. You are banned for Offensive Language.
2. You are banned for botting and haven’t used your appeal yet.
3. You are banned for botting and used up your appeal(s).
4. You have tried sending an e mail and got rejected.
EDIT: Never, I seriously mean NEVER talk bout suicide, cults or any other crap! this for 2 reasons:
1. If someone reads this they won’t accept the appeal because, they can see you as a danger to other players or they don’t give a crap…
2. Someone might care and send the police to your house. By tracking your ip to your address.
random noob says: isn’t that illegal?
I Say: No it isn’t in those situations if you are a danger to others or yourself they can.
Step 1. This is pretty much a 100% chance of getting unbanning IF you follow this EASY step.
1. If you have Appeals left, Copy and Paste this into your appeal box:
“hello Jagex, I am a little confused with my account’s status. YES i was saying offensive language. but NO, i was not swearing or even saying very bad things. i was having a joke with my friend and he reported me as a joke. I am sorry, but i think you have over exaggerated this situation. I think i should of just got a mute or at MAX a temporary ban. i am not sure who decided this, but i think it was a little harsh. i AM sorry for what i have done. it was a first off and i normally never use offensive language on runescape.
please consider this appeal.
Thank you for your time
2. If you have NO Appeals left, you are going to need to e-mail Jagex. You are going to have to change your IP adress for 100% unban guarantee, check step 3 for changing IP! Once you have changed your IP, You must Now Recover the account on your new IP adress. (This is so they believe someone else had control of your account)
Now for the email: (For extra results, use the e-mail adress registered to your Runescape Account).
- Go to your Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or whatever e-mail provider you use,
- Then click “New Message”
- Direct the e-mail to “Parents@jagex.com“
- Copy and Paste the following into the e-mail:
I know this e-mail address is for parents only but there is no other way to contact you about my issue.
I have recently recoverd my account only to find out it has been banned for Offensive Language. I have never done such a thing, and he has used all the appeals, That is why I am using the parents e-mail since there is no other way to contact you.
I wouldn’t even think about using Offensive Language while playing Runescape, I have been trying my hardest to be as good as i can, as i am hoping to one day be a Runescape Moderator.
I hope you understand I wasn’t in control of my account at the time, and i have done nothing wrong , All I want is to enjoy Runescape again. I will be more careful with my password and I can assure you this won’t happen again.
Thank you for reading this.
Step 2. This is a very ideal situation and you are likely to get your account back.
First make sure you change your ip then recover your account under someone has stolen my password. Then login to your account management, and appeal a ban. Then go and click appeal
always click ”costumer support has made a mistake” and write either of the following statements:
-”My friend was looking through my things, when he found my password written down. He went on my account on my computer when I was not looking. I now know to hide my password in a more secure location and pay more attention when my account is at stake.”
-I have entered my password on a school computer which had a keylogger on the keyboard. The key logger took my account and simply botted until it got banned. I recoverd my account and now am doing all that is in my power to enter the world of runescape trough the eyes of (your account’s name).
I will pay better attention and will never enter my password again on any computer except for my home computer.
Step 3. You have used your appeal(s) : This is where it will get tricky, But don’t worry! you are STILL going to get your account Unbanned!
DO the following.
-recover your account on a new Ip adress. (recommended on another pc)
WARNING: on some computers this will break internet! So here is the other SAFE option to change your IP: Go To http://www.google.com and search for “hidemyip” and download the latest version of “hidemyip” (2010)
*optional way to change IP* change ip adress with a command prompt start>search: command and open it.
The command is:
to change IP and default gateway:
netsh int ip set address “local area connection” static 192.168.0.101 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.254 1
to change DNS:
netsh int ip set dns “local area connection” static 192.168.0.254 primary
This is assuming 3 things.
1) The network adapter you’re trying to change the IP for is “local area connection”. It could also be “local area connection 2″ or “wireless network connection”. Look in your control panel for the correct name
2) The IP you want to set is 192.168.0.101, change this to whatever IP to want to use.
3) The default gateway and dns are the same IP. If you are using some kind of router they usually are. Change this to match your network config found with the command ipconfig /all
You will need to run both commands to change the IP.
- Go to your Yahoo, Hotmail or whatever you use to send mails>
- Direct the e-mail to ”firstname.lastname@example.org“
- Copy/Paste the following:
I know this e-mail address is directed for parents only, but there is no other way to contact you about my issue.
I have recently recovered my account only to find out it has been banned for macroing. I have never done such a thing and he has used all the appeals, that is why I am using the parents e-mail since there is no other way to contact you.
I wouldn’t even think about using Macro’s/Bots while playing Runescape, I have been trying my hardest to be as good as I can, sticking to the rules. As i am hoping to one day be a Runescape Moderator.
I hope you understand I wasn’t in control of my account at the time, and i have done nothing wrong, All I want is to enjoy Runescape again. I will be more careful with my password and I can assure you this won’t happen again.
Thank you for reading this.
- Send the e-mail but first make sure you edit it a little bit so it wont get suspicous.
- Wait until you get a response:
1. If they accept this appeal and unban your acc : gratz and post it in This thread!
2. If they reject it go to step 4 in this guide.
Step 4. Wow dude,
Used all your appeals and an e-mail and failed? Feeling down? Don’t worry, don’t give up!
First thing to do is make another e-mail address , Change ip (explained in step 3) and recover your account again if you already have done so.
-Go to your Yahoo, Hotmail or whatever e-mail provider you use.
-Open a new e-mail and direct it to ”email@example.com“
-Now Copy/Paste this but change it a little bit. And remember your mailing as a parent so NO foul language or slang or runescape terms.
My child’s account was banned for ”macroing” if understood that term correctly it means using a programme to collect gold for you ingame.
I have played mmorpg games to and am an Ict engineer.
I have scanned all my pc files and browsing history using parental control and I can assure you my child hasn’t been on any of those sites nor has ever downloaded 3rd party software for video games.
The account in question was hacked and when my child managed to recover it, it had been banned and the so called ”appeals” used so this is the only chance my child can continue playing Runescape.
Thank you for your attention
A concerned parent.”
Now just chill and see, 100 percent guaranteed