Ultimate Merchanting Guide
Best way to merchant, all in here.
Runescape: Merchanting guide
By clicking on the link, I assume you wish to perfect the art which has made the richest runescapians who they are. By clicking on this link, I assume you want to command tremendous power over the economy of the game, and finally, I assume that by clicking this link, you want the power to do anything, whatever you want in the massive, popular game of runescape.
Well, you are in luck, as I happen to know the secrets which have:
· Made people like Cheesy108 rich
· Started the grand exchange
· Lead to the reason why many play the game
And to top it off, this isn’t some scam which you have to pay for, only to realize that the methods are useless. Rather, this is something which is Free! It doesn’t take a genius to look on the web to find something which you have to pay for. In fact, by searching, and proving your computer is at least capable of playing, you are all set to begin!
Get that starting pile!
It is impossible to resell something for a higher value if you can’t buy it at all! For that reason, you need to begin by getting a nice sum of cash to begin with. For members, it isn’t very hard, as all it takes is just an hour or two of doing some of the most simplest methods, but for F2P, it can be very hard with many bots. However, here are some methods which I did to earn my first 2 million
· If you have a high enough smelting level, purchase a bunch of coal, power mine iron, and make steel bars. They are a massive profit, and if you want to save time, you can purchase the iron and still make a nice tidbit of cash. Today, you can earn up to 263 gold pieces per bar. So since you can make 9 steel bars per inventory, you are earning 2367 gold per inventory! Just do that 200 times, and you’ll be ready!
· Fish lobsters. Even though this is a very well-known method, it has started to lose its double blade due to the excessive botting. However, you can take a stand on this by reporting all gold farming websites to Jagex, and letting them and various MMORPG companies onto gold selling websites like Sythe. (do not buy gold, you are the reason for the problem!)