Pokedex – Magnemite 081
Magnemite is an electric and steel type Pokemon. Your Magnemite is able to evolve into a Magneton upon reaching level 30 and in the newer Pokemon games, it can evolve into a Magnezone when you level your Pokemon up in Mount Coronet. Magnemite’s special ability can either be Magnet Pull or Sturdy depending on which Pokemon game you are playing. Now we shall move onto all the random fun facts about Magnemite!
- Magnemite is 1 foot tall.
- Magnemite weighs 13.2 pounds.
- Magnemite’s name is derived from the two words magnet and mite.
- Magnemite’s shiny type is a light brown color.
- Magnemite’s secret ability is Analytic.
Now that you know all the random fun facts about the little Magnemite I can tell you where you can catch one of these Pokemon. There is suprisingly a lot of places to catch Magnemite and in a lot of Pokemon games too! Below is the list of places where you can catch Magnemite.
- - Power Plant
- Yellow - Route 10, and in the Power Plant.
- Gold/Silver/Crystal - Route 6, 11, 38, and also on 39.
- Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - New Mauville
- LeafGreen/FireRed - Power Plant
- Pearl/Diamond - Fuego Ironworks
- Platinum - Fuego Ironworks and on Route 222.
- SoulSilver/HeartGold - In the Safari Zone and on Route 6, 11, 38, and 39.
- White - In the White Forest.
Keep in mind that if Magnemite is not in the game where you need it to be you can always either trade or migrate to get Magnemite. Below I shall list Magnemite’s extremely long move list for Generation 4. Keep in mind that there are a lot of moves so look carefully!
- Level 6 - Thundershock
- Level 11 - Supersonic
- Level 14 - SonicBoom
- Level 17 - Thunder Wave
- Level 22 - Spark
- Level 27 - Lock-On
- Level 30 - Magnet Bomb
- Level 33 - Screech
- Level 38 - Discharge
- Level 43 - Mirror Shot
- Level 46 - Magnet Rise
- Level 49 - Gyro Ball
- Level 54 - Zap Cannon