Flyff Acrobat Build and Leveling Guide
An Acrobat leveling guide from level 1-60.
So you want to be an Acrobat…
I have had a few requests to make a guide dealing specifically with the Acrobat classes.
Let me first start off by saying that in order to be a successful Acrobat you will want to know what second job change you want to become. The problem is that Acrobats have three not two job changes. The changes are:
Jester – Uses yoyo to fight monsters and players. Purely for 1vs1 not for Area of Effect. This class is pretty slow at leveling, and it never truly beats bow users until level 90 through 105. On the other hand this class hands down is the better for PvP, and because it’s not the most popular choice on most servers the armor and weapons are cheaper than for bow users.
The Jester bonus is a 4 percent critical rate for every 10 points on dexterity.
- Good critical rate.
- Amazing at PvP.
- Good for Giant Hunting.
- Very slow at leveling.
- Don’t get good until level 90.
- The self buffs can only be used 1 at a time.
- You may need to buy highly increased (+8) or more armor to beat out bow users.
Bow Jester (BJ): Let me first start out saying that this is not a real class; it’s the Jester class with a special build. BJ’s are Jesters except that they use a bow as the name suggests. The only build for a BJ is Pure dexterity, anything you here from others is a lie and untrue (I have a BJ and I know how they are built).
BJ’s use the Jesters critical hit rate to an advantage (at level 60 you should have 135 dexterity (if I did my math right) that should amount to a 52 percent critical rate). Keep in mind that BJ’s require a Full Support (FS) assist to properly level. Also keep in mind that at level 90 BJ’s are less powerful than there Yoyo Jester counterparts, and most people have to restart to a Yoyo Jester.
- Amazing critical rate.
- Pretty good at PvP.
- You level from 60 -70 fast.
- Good at giant hunting.
- Everyone will hate you because many people think that BJ’s cheat!
- Expensive (Gbow, high plus on level 45 armor, good equipments, probably a pet because you don’t want to waste time picking up your drops, and a Restate if you plan on getting past level 90).
- You need a full support.
- You will die a lot.
- Alike Mercenary, it gets boring.
Ranger – Uses bow like they were meant to be used. The Ranger is the best Area of Effect (AoE) class that was created. Rangers get elemental based Area of Effect (Fire, Ice etc.). You also have the ability to get to 80 really fast.
- You are most respected class because you aren’t a BJ.
- You get some pretty nice Area of Effects.
- Depending on you build (30-70 stamina) you won’t die a lot.
- Pretty cheap because armor isn’t that much and the only expensive thing is a Gbow.
- You won’t be able to level past 80 as fast as you were leveling before.
- You are not as good as Jesters in PvP.
- You need a FS to level effectively.
Picking Your Build
Picking you build should be the main thing you consider when you are a new acrobat. The only stat you won’t use is Intelligence. For a Jester you will have strength stamina and dexterity (a common build for a “Cookie-Cutter”(Yoyo Build) is 30-40 stamina 63 dexterity and the rest in Strength.) For a Ranger the general build is 30-70 stamina and the rest in Dexterity.
Now that you know what you want to be, and you know how your build should be, you are now ready to become a good acrobat. This guide will tell you the most common and fastest way to level 60.
Level 1 – 15:
I suggest that you refer to my guide which can be found
here, or searching for other articles I’ve written. for getting past your vagrant levels.
Congratulations, you are now an acrobat. To level to 30 you are going to need one skill no matter which class you are going to be, and that’s a skill called Junk Arrow (which means you need to buy a bow). If you have money to buy a mental necklace then max Junk Arrow, and if not then get it to about level 10.
You will be “Spamming” (using over and over again) Junk Arrow. This will require you to buy a lot of refreshers, but the leveling will be fast. I suggest when you get to 15 to go to Saint Morning by blink-wing. Then you should head to the bangs that are located by the duel arena. But before you go fighting run into the arena on server 1 and ask someone to buff you.