Flyff Guide to Become a Blade
This is a guide for people who are doing the Blade Quest in Flyff.
You want to become a Blade but you don’t know how?
So here’s how!
- Get to level 60!
- Go to Darkon (the town).
- Okay, the Blade Master is near the other masters if you don’t know where that is… wow. Haha, just kidding. Head North West from the Bank, A.K.A. The Public Office lady and you’d see a bunch of NPC’s standing around.
- Search for the one with a big old yellow question mark on top of their head. Her name would be something like Blade Master Corel. Talk to her and she tells you to hunt 20 Normal Drillers.
- Fly down to the drillers and murder them.
- When you’re finished, go back to the Blade master. He tells you to go find an earring. It was in the shape of a red scroll on the ground, on top of a green glowing light that you might have seen at a lot of places before. It is located at the entrance of Darkon 3. Kind of easy to find.
- Talk to Guabrill and he tells you to give the earrings to Alta in Flaris.
- Alta gives you the Hero Scroll which you need to talk to Priest Jeperdy. But before that, you must go to Saint Morning and kill the Shacalpion to get a Tear of Darkness. This scorpion thing is located in the Table of Silence.
- Once you’ve killed it and gotten the tear, head for Priest Jeperdy. She gives you the Symbol of Hero and tells you to murder the Venel Guardian and get it’s heart.
- Doing so, go to the room of Guardian which is located on the map, where the letter R is for “Room”.
- After murdering the giant fool, go to Guardian Sencycrit, who is located on a floating platform in Darkon 3 just south of where it says “Guardiane” on your map.
- Go through all of the chatting and…
You are now a Blade!