Maple Story Guild PQ
A list of rules to the guild PQ as well as tips
- 6 ~ 25 members, at least 1 party must be organized.
- Can be in different guild, but no GP will be given.
- Only guild master / jr.master can start the guild quest.
- Only 1 channel at a time, can’t do separately.
- Guild quest time, 3min + 90min + 40sec = 93min 40sec
Guild Quest rules
- Any potions are allowed.
- In the 3 minutes, if times out without at least 6 people in a party, guild quest’ will end.
- If guildmates die or dc during the quest, everybody can continue before 5 people left.
- If guildmates die inside the guild quest, he/she can revive at the 1st map and re-enter.
- Unable to use Teleport Rock, VIP teleport rock or Mystic Door.
- Get a permission to enter the Guild Quest through NPC Bulletin Board.
- The guild will receive a number, will appear on the chat box. Eg.01
- Once its your number, you can go in through the NPC Shweng. (waiting time 3min or canceled)
- Must enter manually. It’s not like PQ once leader in, all in.
- Once you got in, you can start!
- An equipment slot for the Earring.
- A thief with max Haste and Dark Sight.
- A mage with lv15+ Teleport skill.
- At least 4 lv100 above.
- Must have at least 1 guild member below lv30
- At least 2 guild member with good jumping skills.
- Members fighting Ergoth must be HP above 4000.
- Bring some All Cure / Holy Water. (In case)
To get in you secure a slot, wait for however many other guilds are left. Get in, do the stages, get out.
To get to the PQ place you go to Rocky Road 3 (It’s to the right of Perion) and then you go up, keep on going right until you get to Excavation Site . That’s where we’ll be.