Maplestory: How to Play on a Mac
How to play MapleStory on a Mac.
Hey MapleStory Fans!
This is a simple guide on how to play MapleStory on a Mac. It’s basically having Windows installed on your Mac.
You will need :
- A Mac with an Intel Processor
- A Mac running Mac OS X Leopard or Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- A Windows Installation disc.
- A Mac OS X Leopard install disc.
- At least 40 GB of free space on your Mac.
- Administrator privileges on your Mac.
1. First, open the Applications folder. Go to Utilities and open Boot Camp Assistant. A window will appear. Click on continue.
2. Click on ’start the windows installer’ and continue. Click on ‘create or remove a Windows Partition’ and continue.
3. It will ask you how you’d like to format the partition.
Fat 32 :
-You can read and write files to the Windows Partition from Mac OS X.
-You are limited to only 32GB of storage on the Windows Partition.
-You can only use Windows XP for this.
-This will allow you to make the Partition as large or as small as you’d like.
-You can use any OS
Once you’ve decided on the format and size for your Windows Partition click on ‘Partition.’ Here it will ask you to insert your Windows disc, go ahead and insert your disc. Click on ‘Start Installation.’
4. The computer will restart into the Windows Installation screen. Follow the instructions. Make sure you choose the right hard drive. It will have the word ‘BOOTCAMP’ in it’s name.
5. Your Mac will restart into Windows. When in Windows, go to Start > My computer > Right-click the CD Drive > Click on ‘eject.’ Insert your Mac OS X disc. The installer window will pop up. Click continue and let it install.
6. Your Mac will restart again. Once it has finished restarting, you should have working applications as if you were on a Mac.
Congratulations, you now have Windows on your Mac.
Wait! There’s More!
Have you ever wanted to make more MapleStory Mesos? Well, now you can! Just follow this guide and you will become rich in one week! Click Here!
Have you ever wanted to know more about the new class, Wild Hunter? Well now you can! Click this and learn more about Wild Hunter!
Do you want to earn money for writing online articles? 1k Views = 10 Dollars! Click here!