Mmorpg List: Eight Free Anime Mmorpgs
Are you a fan of massively multiplayer online games? And what about anime? If so, you might want to check out these free anime MMORPG.
Here’s a list of some free anime MMORPGs for all anime and/or MMORPG fans.
League Of Legends
I’ll start with a game that goes a little off-track from what a generic MMORPG is. It’s a 3D fantasy made by “Riot games” and it’s currently their only one, but don’t be mistaken as it’s a very popular game brilliantly well done.
It’s actually a Moba (multiplayer online battle arena) game, heavily inspired in DoTA where the players (referred as summoners) pick a character among many and such character comes with a fixed set of abilities (normally 5).
You can always pick a different character for every new match.
You are joined by 4 other players (if you queue alone) and set on a 5vs5 match where the objective is to kill the enemy players, destroy their towers that stand in your path, and ultimately destroy their base also preventing the enemy team from doing the same.
It’s the game I’ve been mostly hooked up recently and if you want to play it just follow this link that will take you to the official page where you can immediately create your account and then download the game.
- 100% free: Most items in the store that are bought with real money, can also be bought with in-game money you receive by playing matches, so players that buy items with real money have NO single advantage against players that buy with in-game money.
- Over 70 characters you can choose, each one with different abilities.
- game Heavily focused on Teamwork and strategy, it really puts your coordination and awareness to the test.
- game unapparently easy to pick-up thanks to the great tutorial, but extremely difficult to truly master.
- modes include ranked games, normal games and custom games. Matches can last 20 minutes to 1 hour. But no match is ever the same as the previous. The game never gets repetitive.
Scions of Fate