Why Would Someone Want to be Addicted to World of Warcraft?
Why the **** would someone want to be addicted to the most addicting MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) in the world, WoW (World of Warcraft)?
Like the description says: “Why the **** would someone want to be addicted to the most addicting MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) in the world, WoW (World of Warcraft)?”???
Well… I guess I should explain you all before starting to judge anyone: I went today to my Triond Dashboard (if you haven’t joined Triond, then join here), and I went to my “Top Search Phrases” (the top search phrases that were usen to find my articles through Google etc.), and this picture below is what I found:
I “sensored” my “Unique Visitors” stats, because I had so little of them and I was so ashamed… No, not really… I just thought that it might get me into trouble or something if I didn’t, which is completely stupid… And, of course… I even typed “Sensored” “Secored”… What was I thinking (maybe me too I am getting a little bit addicted to MMORPGs, and I cannot even edit my screen shots correctly anymore… No, that can’t be the reason. I can stop whenever I want…)?
You might wonder why almost all of my “Top Search Phrases” are something related to MMORPGs. Well… It is because my only “succeeding” article is about MMORPG addiction… I never thought that I would find something as radical as this though…
The person that searched for ” i want to get addicted to world of warcraft” might just have meant that he wanted to get into World of Warcraft, or that he wanted to start playing it, or maybe even that he really just wanted to get addicted to it. Whatever the reason is, it is his own decision… And besides… If he already plays/played WoW (World of Warcraft), then wouldn’t he already be addicted to it?
Hey guys, don’t be mad at me. I am not saying that MMORPGs are bad at all! Me too I play WoW and I can stop playing it whenever I want… Really… …okay, you got me. I am going to play it right away… :’)
Some Highly Addictive MMORPGs (For Them Who Want To Get Addicted)
- World of Warcraft – The number one MMORPG in the world. It is a great game, if not played too much. There is a monthly fee of 15$/12€.
- Runescape – The number one “free” MMORPG in the world. Actually… For getting most of the game, you have to pay monthly for a member account.
- Aion – I haven’t heard much about it, but what I’ve heard, has been only good things. This means that it is addicting too!
- Dofus – It’s an okay game. A little bit like an anime diablo game or something… So definitely addicting!
- Facebook – Okay, okay… Facebook is not an MMORPG (duhh). But is still even more addicting than all the MMORPGs in the world!